the12volt.com spacer
icon

Opel astra 1996 immobiliser bypass

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
chassis 
Copper - Posts: 244
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 10, 2015 at 12:40 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote chassis
Hi guys I want to bypass an immobiliser module from this vehicle.it works like this.switch ignition on,engine/immobiliser light comes on,crank,car will start and immobiliser light will go away.this box is black and is located behind the driver kick panel surounded by a black strap with a relay next to it.it has 2 white plucks plucked it to it,1 big and 1 small.is there any wires that needs to be bridge somehow.if I pluck this black box out while car idle ,car then stall.
Do it once,do it right - This means no short cuts. You never get paid twice for having to do the job twice because it wasn't done right the first time.
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: March 10, 2015 at 1:49 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
You can't by-pass this unless you use a key-in the box method such as DEI 556U as used for remote starts.
There's another method though, PM me.
Do not attempt to cut or loop any wires, it won't work. The immobiliser sends a coded/encrypted data message to the engine management + starter.
penca 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: September 05, 2015 at 2:51 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote penca

howie ll wrote:
  ....  There's another method though, PM me.
 ...     .

GOOD MORNING,

I have the same problem ... , can you say to me in PM ,how can I do?

thank you

Carlo

howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: September 05, 2015 at 2:58 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Factory or aftermarket? What's the procedure to start the car?
penca 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 05, 2015 at 3:18 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote penca
Hello,
my car is Opel CORSA 1996, I would like to start the engine without chip pcf7931, could you tell me how I can do, without using programmers OBD?
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: September 05, 2015 at 3:23 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
You can't if it's factory, aftermarket just trace the wiring disconnect and make good. Open up a key, remove the graphite shape which is the chip, remove steering place it on the plastic antenna ring around the ignition switch. Wait a minute or so see if the key without the chip starts the car but first you have to determine whether it's factory or aftermarket. There won't be a chip in the key if it's aftermarket but there might be a red LED or a receptacle.
penca 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 05, 2015 at 3:52 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote penca

I was hoping with the bypass, as you see here  :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sYhHxudt-8

howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: September 05, 2015 at 3:54 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
You haven't answered my question, factory or aftermarket.
penca 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 05, 2015 at 4:20 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote penca
the car came out of the factory ,with the original Opel immobilizer
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: September 05, 2015 at 4:33 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Then I've already given you the answer and forget the U tube video.
A good auto locksmith might have the software to disable it through the OBD.
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic