the12volt.com spacer
icon

2015 Honda Odyssey PTS

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
berto1230781 
Member - Posts: 37
Member spacespace
Posted: April 27, 2015 at 4:34 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote berto1230781
Hello guys I'm wanting to install a simple keyless entry/remote start in this car and I would like to know what's everybody using for a bypass module? I would like to use a module that once remote start and u open a door the vehicle will not turn off.I'm not an installer I'm doing this in my garage. I have used for tin bypass before but with the firmware u have to put in it will shut down the car once a door is open. I have looked at I data link but to finish the programing I need a ads-USB is that correct?? Any help would be great thanks
roberto gonzalez
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: April 27, 2015 at 9:15 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
There's a thread on this vehicle just below, why don't you follow it?
berto1230781 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 27, 2015 at 10:16 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote berto1230781
I don't see the link or thred?? Can u guide me thanks
roberto gonzalez
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: April 27, 2015 at 10:17 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Try 7 down from you.
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 27, 2015 at 11:54 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote tedmond
regardless of bypass brand they all shutdown upon door opening
Ted
2nd Year Tier 1 Medical School
Still installing as a hobby...pays for groceries
Compustar Expert
berto1230781 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 27, 2015 at 1:31 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote berto1230781
Oh OK thanks for the help guys. Quick question if u ground the door status wire will it prevent the car from shutting down once the door is open? door status on the bypass module. Anything I should know before I do the install any tips or tricks?? Thanks
roberto gonzalez
Mike M2 
Platinum - Posts: 2,652
Platinum spacespace
Posted: April 27, 2015 at 5:00 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote Mike M2
It will not work, the remote start makes the key code light come on when it remote starts and it has to turn off and be restarted to get rid of this every time.
Mike M2
Tech Manager
CS Dealer Services
berto1230781 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 27, 2015 at 8:52 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote berto1230781
thnaks for the help guys. got another quetion what brand keyless enttry/remote system works best using the D2D method. and using witch bypass besides dball2 thanks howie
roberto gonzalez
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 28, 2015 at 6:19 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote tedmond
dball only works d2d with directed products. Fortin and idatalink work with all remote starters that support d2d (flashed appropriately). D2D has been great since most of not all bugs are worked out.
look into compustar or ultrastart
Ted
2nd Year Tier 1 Medical School
Still installing as a hobby...pays for groceries
Compustar Expert
berto1230781 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 11, 2015 at 8:35 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote berto1230781
thanks guys for the help. i have installed a fortin EVO-ONE in my 2015 honda odyssey PTS everything works good only one thing i would like to try to get around. once remote started by hittin lock 3x the oem remote becomes in active and i have to open the door with the key. i heard that u can add an rf kit to this module and program the oem remote to the EVO-ONE. i need help on finding an rf kit that will work with the EVO-ONE and that i can program my oem remote to it so that way once remote sart using oem remote i can use the oem remote to unlock doors. thanks alot for the help
roberto gonzalez
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic