icon

2003 Tahoe- Off Topic ?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
hotrodelectric 
Copper - Posts: 112
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 03, 2003 at 8:30 PM / IP Logged  
Excellence! Like I said, it was simple and stupid. I am a little surprised it was in the harness itself- Packard stuff, even though the harnesses look like a jumbled mess in a discard pile, is quite reliable. I'll bet a doughnut AND a cup of coffee that there was a crossed or pinched wire in there somewhere, and replacing the harness is easier and cheaper time-wise than actually tracing the problem and fixing it. I wouldn't feel too bad about the dealer having to eat a BCM- the problem shouldn't have been that difficult, and they're covered by GM's OK for the replacement anyway.
In any event, it's done and it works correctly now- the two most important points of your adventure.2003 Tahoe- Off Topic ? - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.
BTW- did they fix that broken dome switch?
Bill
esu78 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: June 04, 2003 at 4:21 PM / IP Logged  

Excellent Bill  and yes its fixed and working properly !

Thank you again.

And yes they will be fixing the damaged switch on Friday they had to order the part.

John

John J.
hotrodelectric 
Copper - Posts: 112
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 05, 2003 at 12:31 AM / IP Logged  
John, you are more than welcome- I'm quite happy to help when I can. I wonder if 808Vip ever got the foglamps on his Tahoe working.
Bill
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic