the12volt.com spacer
icon

DEI 711R on 2012 Accord

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
mikeybonez28 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: August 17, 2015 at 10:08 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mikeybonez28
I finally bought a "new" car and it came with a single button remote labeled DEI 7111r. Before you ask, yes I googled & checked their website without any luck. Has anyone here had experience with this one? The remote starter i installed in my old car(with the 12olt's help) was also dei but a completely different setup
On a different note, i want to install a backup camera but i dont want to rip apart the interior for warranty issues, are there any that dont require much wiring up front?
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: August 17, 2015 at 10:36 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Can't help you with the R/S but the back-up camera, you just power feed from the reversing light feed, I'm GUESSING here, GREEN/ black and ground.
Run signal lead to front.
Mark Mizenko 
Copper - Posts: 460
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 17, 2015 at 10:24 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote Mark Mizenko
I believe that's an Avital 4113L, did you try pressing the button once or twice and see what happens
mikeybonez28 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: August 18, 2015 at 9:48 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mikeybonez28
Well it is remote start but the alarm started going off too, its a factory alarm but now i know what it is & how to set it, thanks!!
As far as the revers camera goes, i was trying to find one without much wiring in the front. I CAN (physically speaking) pull the dome light panel & get power from there but i dont want the dealer to tell me it voided the warranty
Ive done aftermarket wiring before; alarms, steroes, remote start & lighting but i always owned the car free & clear. This one is being financed & i dont want to hear any bull$h!t from honda
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: August 18, 2015 at 10:23 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
If it's a back-up camera why ever not the reverse wire I gave you before?
Mountain out of a mole hill. Dome light? Do me a favour.
Mark Mizenko 
Copper - Posts: 460
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 18, 2015 at 9:58 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote Mark Mizenko
Power from the backup lights, run the signal to the front like Howie said, simple!?

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic