the12volt.com spacer
icon

2013 Murano PTS

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
triniforever 
Copper - Posts: 323
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 26, 2015 at 8:18 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote triniforever
Installed a CM7000 with an idatalink Ca module in this car ,first through data that didnt work then did hardwire and i got lock unlock ,door and trunk trigger to work but the car will not remote start , when i press the remote start button on the remote im getting ignition and start signal but the car wont start, if i press the remote start button and step on the brake the car starts up and i cant figure out why . Any insight will be appreciated. Thank you .
triniforever
Mark Mizenko 
Copper - Posts: 460
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 27, 2015 at 12:29 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote Mark Mizenko
Are you powering up the brake circuit with the starter output? Do the brake lights come on? What do you mean you get ignition? You shouldn't be powering up anything as ignition, only sensing ignition.
triniforever 
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 27, 2015 at 7:21 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote triniforever
Yes im powering up the brake and the lights do come on when the remote start button is pressed and i mean that the ignition wire from the diagnostic plug is connected to the CA module and a diode is inline with the ignition wire from the remote starter as per idatalink install number 1
triniforever
Mark Mizenko 
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 27, 2015 at 9:44 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote Mark Mizenko
So the brake lights come on, does the light on the push button on the dash go to on? Are the doors closed and locked.   Are the other fobs FAR away from the vehicle? Is the band on the diode in the right direction?
triniforever 
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 28, 2015 at 7:14 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote triniforever
Actually Mark yes to everything except that i didnt check to see if the light came on the push start button but i did verify that the brown wire was connected to the pts output on the module
triniforever
Mark Mizenko 
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 28, 2015 at 8:19 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote Mark Mizenko
The car should be thinking it's seeing a fob in the key port, foot on the brake, and the button pressed, very simple.
Are you powering key sense at the port?
triniforever 
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 28, 2015 at 8:27 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote triniforever
Mark i think i have figured it out and actually its a very stupid mistake on my part , i somehow used the blue/white wire as the GWR for the module instead of the correct Black wire i guess im in DEI mode as soon as i get the car back im gonna change it and keep you informed . Thanks for all your input its very much appreciated .
triniforever

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic