the12volt.com spacer
icon

Remote start 2008 honda civic

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: October 14, 2015 at 2:00 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
No, connecting via the DB-All 2 is supposed to overcome the locks not working having said that it's your time etc. Try from the viper but make sure the pink keysense wire is connected.
obeynation 
Member - Posts: 17
Member spacespace
Posted: October 14, 2015 at 6:47 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote obeynation
Oh ok so what I will try to do it hook it up to the viper if that doesn't work I guess I will have to get a DB-ALL2 , also for some odd reason I took my car yesterday and a place used a bitwriter to configure the unit and every time I remote start the car while its locked the factory alarms tater is triggered , and I have to turn it off via factory remote or unlock the door , I am very confused on why it's doing this ! Also is there away I can donate to this forum or to you , so far you have been all but help and I appreciate it
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: October 14, 2015 at 6:50 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Let's get you sorted first, now go back to that place and make them find out what they did wrong and rectify it.
obeynation 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 14, 2015 at 7:26 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote obeynation
The only thing they did was program using the bitwriter they didn't touch the wiring . Do you think I should still got? I appreciate the quick reply thank you
obeynation 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 14, 2015 at 2:13 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote obeynation
Ok well i was trying to trouble shoot the lock and unlock issue and it seems like if I unplug the wires for lock and unlock to the dball it still unlocks and locks the doors even tho nothing is connected so I'm assuming it sends a command thru the cars main computer because it's not connected to the viper either ? Maybe we're the lock and unlock wires I tapped in was wrong can anyone maybe send me a pic of the correct harness ?! Thank you !
obeynation 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 15, 2015 at 6:57 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote obeynation
It seems like I have resolved the issues, I found that the wire I tapped into wasn't giving the correct signal I tapped into the harness that goes to the driver side door boot and it did the trick I appreciate all the help I have gotten thank you !
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: October 15, 2015 at 6:58 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Ah good quality SOLDERED joints!
obeynation 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 16, 2015 at 1:03 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote obeynation
Yes sir I used what they call the military splice tactic and then solder , but for some reason sometimes the factory alarm is enables and I don't know why it's being enabled I am using the viper remotes . I know it's enabled because the light on the dash lights up , it seems like every time it decided to enable I have to unlock and then remote start or the alarm trips and I have to disable it by unlocking the door with the key.
obeynation 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 18, 2015 at 3:11 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote obeynation
Does anyone know why sometimes the car factory alarm trips when I remote start ?
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: October 18, 2015 at 5:26 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Go to Menu 3 Feature 16, remote start safe lock option 2 ON.
Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic