the12volt.com spacer
icon

Honda Accord 2008 Viper 5706v

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
emikey 
Member - Posts: 14
Member spacespace
Posted: January 28, 2016 at 10:26 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote emikey
I will post what I have when I get home from work, I'm pretty sure I have everything but would appreciate you looking it over for me.   thanks.
While I have you, I was hoping I could ask you a few quick questions..
1. Since I will be using d2d, will I be able to use the Viper remote n and close my window like I can with my key?
2. Will I be able to turn on my heat and ac remotely on demand?
3. I see the Viper has is capable of having several different of functions. What other types of things are possible to control with the keyfob?
emikey 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 28, 2016 at 12:20 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote emikey
I just read the manual, what I want is comfort closure.   Are there any special wires to connect, or is it handled through d2d?
emikey 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 28, 2016 at 4:39 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote emikey
Honda Accord 2008 Viper 5706v - Page 3 - Last Post -- posted image.
i'll be connecting everything with a star. How am I looking?
aguilarpro 
Member - Posts: 31
Member spacespace
Posted: July 12, 2016 at 8:12 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote aguilarpro
howie ll wrote:
Normal and brown on H1 goes to the siren provided with the 5706.
My recent issue today (07/12/2016) is that the car just stopped working for the remote start itself. It worked this same day; and after I parked and tried to turn it on using remote I only got the accessory to turn on (lights on dash, and air vent) but would not crank at all. I did the tach learn again but to no avail.
The only thing I have in mind is take out the D2D module and reflash it and see if that fixes it but it does lock; unlock & open trunk.
The remote also shows that the car is on and even has the normal timing but the car is in fact not running. When I press the remote start button again; it shuts off the accessories like it would normally shut off the car.
Thanks in advance!
Honda Accord 2008 EX-L 2.4 S
aguilarpro 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 12, 2016 at 8:21 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote aguilarpro
howie ll wrote:
I forgot to mention that I did try putting the ignition key in the ignition slot and try remote start but it didn't work on even "off", "accessory" & "on" positions. The car starts normally when using the kill to turn it on.
The funny thing is that it was working and all of a sudden when I came back from the library building it failed to fully start; tried again at home with the same results. Checked wiring but all looks ok.
aguilarpro 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 14, 2016 at 6:37 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote aguilarpro
aguilarpro wrote:
howie ll wrote:
I forgot to mention that I did try putting the ignition key in the ignition slot and try remote start but it didn't work on even "off", "accessory" & "on" positions. The car starts normally when using the kill to turn it on.
The funny thing is that it was working and all of a sudden when I came back from the library building it failed to fully start; tried again at home with the same results. Checked wiring but all looks ok.
For those who have this problem; I solved it by reflashing the bypass, this, by disconnecting and flashing the bypass and then re-connecting everything together.
Car starts up right away. I really don't know if it will happen again; I have no idea why this happened but I will sure update if I end up replacing it.
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: July 15, 2016 at 4:49 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier, I didn't have any answers but I'm glad you sorted it out.
Page of 3

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic