2007 Peugeot 308 Lock Trigger

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
tafarelli 
Copper - Posts: 55
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 03, 2016 at 10:07 AM / IP Logged  
Sure, you have it a lot covered here.
You will have to use relays so I hope you are familiar with it.
Firstly, you have to locate lock and unlock wires (see previous posts).
Than: to unlock the car, unlock wire should be grounded;
to lock the car, unlock wire should be opened and lock wire grounded (or vice versa, not sure anymore, do check it).
So, you should connect negative signal unlock pke wire to car unlock wire and connect car unlock wire and pke lock wire to relay so that negative signal lock pke wire opens it. Than, through another relay, reverse polarity of one of your blinker wires (there should be two and with positive polarity, if they are negative, than no relay for reversing polarity is necessary), and connect it to lock wire (because blinker wires trigger in the same time as lock/unlock pke wires). The other blinkers wire should be connected to 4 blinkers via relay and diodes as instructed above by Howie II.
Hope it helps, I have detailed instructions written somewhere but have to look 4 it.
Please, if necessary do state the type of your pke system (attach few photos of it and its diagram and so on) and I will get back 2 u when I can.
Greets
PS
My system works flawlessly since the day I installed it and am very happy with it.
dk
g4m8l3r 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: July 03, 2016 at 10:31 AM / IP Logged  
for the pke system I have a 300ma 12v output for the unlock wire and a 300ma 12v output for the lock wire.
So on basic cars id just connect them to the main actuator in the drivers door and boom but on this model I understand its reverse polarity.
I have a spdt relay and several 1a 3a and 6a diodes at my disposal.
I am trying to locate the atual lock and unlock wires at the minute if you can help ?
g4m8l3r 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 03, 2016 at 10:32 AM / IP Logged  
sorry disregard the previous!!!!!
for the pke system I have a 2 outputs, 1 for lock, 1 for unlock and which ever you press goes to ground.
So on basic cars id just connect them to the main actuator in the drivers door and boom but on this model I understand its reverse polarity.
I have a spdt relay and several 1a 3a and 6a diodes at my disposal.
I am trying to locate the atual lock and unlock wires at the minute if you can help ?
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: July 03, 2016 at 10:41 AM / IP Logged  
Put me out of my misery and look at the lock/unlock single wire open circuit lock part of the relay section on this site.
PS connect your PKE outputs directly to the door motor wires and boom is about the right word as your PKE gives it's impression of the Great Fire of London.
g4m8l3r 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 03, 2016 at 11:00 AM / IP Logged  
iv got the lock system done! connected directly to EH1 in the fuse box compartment this also folds my door mirrors in perfectly as they key does.
Iv also got the unlock wire connected which works however it doesnt open my door mirrors which is slightly annoying so im looking into that now.
Does your welcome lighting still work on your car?
tafarelli 
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 03, 2016 at 11:52 AM / IP Logged  
Everything is working flawlessly in my car.
But you obviously have newer model so I wouldn't know how to help you with those features..
dk
g4m8l3r 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 03, 2016 at 12:01 PM / IP Logged  
mine is the 2008 model, se 1.6 sport.
I cant find the correct unlock wire on the 40pin bsi unit.
Iv found the door triggers but pin 27 says its the unlock wire as well as the door trigger which is confusing, but no matter what I do I cant get my mirrors to open which if they dont open neither does the welcome lighting.
Which pin did you connect your final unlock wire to?
tafarelli 
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 03, 2016 at 12:22 PM / IP Logged  
lock = YELLOW pin 4, unlock = RED pin 27, white 40 way plug at BCU
yes it does say that it is both unlock and trigger which it is..
the way I solved it is that I took one of the wires from dome lights for the door trigger wire.
but I had to connect relay on it through lock pke wire to change its polarity upon locking or otherwise the alarm would go of.
that part (trigger wire) is essential for pke feature to work...
I believe it was like: it should be negative for pke to work which it is when the car motor is running or the car is unlocked with doors closed and when locked with motor off it becomes positive; or it was the other way around
dk
g4m8l3r 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 03, 2016 at 4:16 PM / IP Logged  
No matter what I do I cant get it to unlock and my mirrors and welcome lighting to come on. not happening :(
it locks perfectly, also the remote start for some reason it wont work, iv got to get in the car press the brake pedal and then it works - confused.com
if I could sort these id be chuffed!
tafarelli 
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 04, 2016 at 12:12 AM / IP Logged  
will get back yo u when I get some free time..
dk
Page of 10

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic