Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
soon2bealarmtec 
Member - Posts: 12
Member spacespace
Posted: May 29, 2003 at 4:02 PM / IP Logged  
bluersx510 wrote:

philaf wrote:
yeah, you might want to check that with the others as well - it's all DEI...

Wait, so are u saying its like that for ALL of the resp[onder alarms or just clifford?

You asked if it liked that for all alarm system no it depends also but usually it some 2 way pager.

Scott35 
Silver - Posts: 258
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: May 29, 2003 at 4:26 PM / IP Logged  
All 3 of the remote systems mentioned, python,Viper and the clifford use the same remote.
Tacomacrew
djfearny2 
Silver - Posts: 810
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: May 29, 2003 at 6:44 PM / IP Logged  
yea those remotes work on an fm based signal. the other two way from dei by hornet uses a am signal so it can be interupted by interference but the other remotes work good i have the viper 790 xv and its cool cause the paging is ontime meaning when i press unlock both the car and the remote beep twice at the same time or with in a second no matter how long away iam as long as i am in range which is far...
Jon
Installer/Help Technician
---coral springs florida---
mecp certification is not always needed. I have it and it has not helped me out at all. my experience out shines it.
philaf 
Copper - Posts: 93
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 01, 2003 at 1:44 AM / IP Logged  

if all you need is paging, dei makes an add on pager piece... it's a real pager system that gives a better range. can't remember the part# but i'll check at work tomorrow.

and what i meant was that if the clifford only worked with the one lcd remote, there is a good chance that the others you listed did as well... being that they are all made by dei.

jkormond 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: June 01, 2003 at 1:59 AM / IP Logged  
clifford is owned by dei .And yes the viper responder remote also costs $100 +- a few bucks.
Scott35 
Silver - Posts: 258
Posted: June 01, 2003 at 9:16 AM / IP Logged  
You can get the 2way remotes on ebay for $75.
Tacomacrew
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic