the12volt.com spacer
icon

Honda Accord Radio Problem

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
cezaryt 
Member - Posts: 23
Member spacespace
Posted: June 08, 2016 at 2:33 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cezaryt
Does anyone know how to fix what appears to be a common problem with 2003 - 2006 Honda Accord radio (both - singe CD and 6 CD)? Apparently the radio has its own brain, and turns on/off whenever or not at all. After sometime, the radio dies. I've searched couple web sites, but the only solution I've found was to... get another Honda radio (new - $600 or used - $300). I would be ok with that, but I've already got 2 replacements and after sometime (11 months for the first one, 3 months for the second one) these radios just die...
Does anyone know how to fix these radios?
Thank you,
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,666
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: June 08, 2016 at 10:12 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
A metraonline.com 99-7862 or 95-7862 dash kit and a new radio will eliminate that problem. Guaranteed.
cezaryt 
Member - Posts: 23
Member spacespace
Posted: June 08, 2016 at 10:28 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cezaryt
I guess I don't have other options... It would be stupid to sell a perfectly (almost perfectly) good car, just because its radio doesn't work.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic