the12volt.com spacer
icon

2013 dodge caravan stock radio wiring diagram

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
awebster86 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: June 25, 2016 at 12:28 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote awebster86
Hey i have looked everywhere, does some one happen to have a wiring diagram for this? Thanks
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,666
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: June 25, 2016 at 1:32 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
What are you trying to do?
awebster86 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 25, 2016 at 1:38 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote awebster86
I have a stock radio/dvd player with stock harness, out of a 2013 dodge grand caravan, trying to install into anouther vehicle, how ever the wire colors are different and cant not find out what wires go where
i am an idiot 
Posted: June 25, 2016 at 4:00 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
I am pretty sure that is a data controlled deck. There is not a 12 volt wire to tell it to turn on.   What kind of vehicle are you trying to put it in?
awebster86 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 25, 2016 at 4:33 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote awebster86
An older 98 chevy blazer
awebster86 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 25, 2016 at 4:37 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote awebster86
2013 dodge caravan stock radio wiring diagram -- posted image.
awebster86 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 25, 2016 at 4:40 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote awebster86
Im not to familiar with data controlled decks, im taking it is hard, or impossible to hook up in anouther vehicle.
i am an idiot 
Posted: June 25, 2016 at 7:00 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
I am not going to say impossible, but I will say improbable.
tonanzith 
Gold - Posts: 593
Gold spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: June 26, 2016 at 12:01 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote tonanzith
2013 dodge caravan stock radio wiring diagram -- posted image.
Base radio
Gary Sather
i am an idiot 
Posted: June 26, 2016 at 9:13 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
The only way this MAY be able to happen is if you can get the vehicles computer and associated harnesses, and Gary above can provide you with the same type diagram for said computer. I am pretty sure all you will need from the puter are constant power, ground, and the Ignition sense wires to power it up. Then provide the 2 can bus wires from puter to radio. And probably drivers door trigger wire. Door trigger wire is needed to tell the radio to turn off when you get out of the vehicle. I have never tried this before but I am pretty sure that is all you will need from the computer. If you can access that with all of the plugs associated, And Gary can provide the diagram for the BCM or whatever Chrysler calls their Body Control Module, it may happen.
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic