the12volt.com spacer
icon

Viper 5806v on 2016 Toyota Sienna

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
lurch228 
Silver - Posts: 1,338
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 16, 2016 at 7:05 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote lurch228
Trunk/Hatch needs to be on AUX 2 so if it won't open until all doors are unlocked, The R/S can be set to Double pulse the unlock wire before activating the Trunk/Hatch in the settings.
Opening the door turns off auto headlight after 30 seconds, so having the R/S after shutdown pulse the drivers (-) door pin with the (-) rearm wire makes the Body ECU think the door was opened.
mhunguyen 
Member - Posts: 32
Member spacespace
Posted: September 16, 2016 at 7:36 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mhunguyen
lurch228 wrote:
Trunk/Hatch needs to be on AUX 2 so if it won't open until all doors are unlocked, The R/S can be set to Double pulse the unlock wire before activating the Trunk/Hatch in the settings.
Opening the door turns off auto headlight after 30 seconds, so having the R/S after shutdown pulse the drivers (-) door pin with the (-) rearm wire makes the Body ECU think the door was opened.
Could you help and point out which wire in the Viper 5806V is the (-) rearm wire? I looked at the list and cannot determine which while it is.
Thanks
lurch228 
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 16, 2016 at 8:04 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote lurch228
24 pin connector pin 24 GREEN / WHITE: (-) FACTORY ALARM ARM OUTPUT
This 200mA output is used to arm the factory alarm and outputs when the system is armed and 4 seconds
after the remote start deactivates. It typically connects to the Factory Alarm Arm wire in the vehicle.
Note: The Factory Alarm Arm wire will not output a pulse when the remote start deactivates if the heavy
gauge Pink wire has +12V
lurch228 
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 16, 2016 at 8:31 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote lurch228
If the doors all have to be unlocked for the Trunk/Hatch to operate then you will need to use the 24 pin 14 pin GREEN/ BLACK (-) 200mA FACTORY ALARM DISARM OUTPUT to the unlock wire.
GREEN/ Black: (-) FACTORY ALARM DISARM OUTPUT
This 200mA output is used to disarm the factory alarm and triggers when remote start is activated, when the
system is disarmed and when activating the trunk release output. It typically connects to the Factory Alarm
Disarm wire in the vehicle. This output can be programmed ON to activate with unlock, trunk release and for
a single or double pulse output (see OEM Alarm Disarm options in Feature Menus for more detail).
Menu 2 - Convenience
7 OEM Alarm Disarm Output Set to (Before Unlock)
8 OEM Alarm Disarm Pulses Set to (2)
lurch228 
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 16, 2016 at 8:52 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote lurch228
That should cover most of the basics. Any other question just ask.
mhunguyen 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 16, 2016 at 10:06 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mhunguyen
lurch228 wrote:
That should cover most of the basics. Any other question just ask.
Thank you very much lurch, really appreciate the help, will tackle this very soon!! I'm excited!!
lurch228 
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 16, 2016 at 10:27 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote lurch228
just hope the people I help will pay it forward.
mhunguyen 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 16, 2016 at 10:29 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mhunguyen
lurch228 wrote:
just hope the people I help will pay it forward.
I can assure you that I will pay it forward!! Viper 5806v on 2016 Toyota Sienna - Page 2 -- posted image.
lurch228 
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 16, 2016 at 11:03 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote lurch228
Good to hear.
mhunguyen 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 17, 2016 at 9:16 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mhunguyen
lurch228 wrote:
Good to hear.
Very Quick question Lurch228, which end of the shock senor do i connect to the brain? I am assuming that the green wire needs to be ground?
Page of 4

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic