the12volt.com spacer
icon

icbm7071 alarm in 2004 Mitsubishi Gallant

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
antman1 
Copper - Posts: 121
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 05, 2017 at 10:40 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote antman1
I got another one of these alarms again and I am placing it in a 2004 Mitsubishi Gallant this time.
The user manual for the Alarm is found here: ICBM 7101
and I am going to include a rough draft of my wiring I have figured out so far and was wondering if anyone might be able to look over it and
tell me if it looks good or if I missed anything. Also I am not sure on the wires to do for the door triggers when the door is opened to set
the alarm off. I am noticing that there is a difference in the alarm wiring diagrams from bulldogsecurity and the other sites for parking
lights and door triggers. one site shows a negative wire I can use for parking lights and the option for the 2 positive wires using 2
relays. and the door triggers on one site show I can use 1 wire Red/Green while bulldogsecurity shows I have to use 4 diodes and connect to
all 4 door trigger wires. Do I need a second Ignition wire connected or just leave it not connected? Also the car has a second accessory
wire should I connect a relay to do the second accessory with the first accessory wire or just leave it not connected too? Can anyone help
me figure this out? I really appreciate any assistance. Thank you everyone.
ICMB-7071 Wiring DRAFT for 2004 Mitsubishi Gallant (No transponder Key)
5 Pin Heavy Gauge Harness:
Red - Battery Constant 12v+ Positive Wire (+): Blue/Yellow
Battery Constant 12v+ Positive Wire Location: Ignition Switch Harness
Purple - Starter Positive Wire (+): Black/Yellow
Starter Positive Wire Location: Ignition Switch Harness
Orange - Accessory Positive Wire (+): Blue/Red
Accessory Positive Wire Location: Ignition Switch Harness

Pink A - Ignition Positive Wire (+): Black/White
Ignition Positive Wire Location: Ignition Switch Harness
Pink B - Second Ignition Positive Wire (+): ???
7 Pin Secondary (H4) Harness:
1-3 - Factory wiring to R/S module
4 - Blue/White - N/C
5 - Gray/Black - N/C
6 - BLACK/ White - Chassis Ground
7 - Violet/White - Tachometer Wire Negative Wire (-): Any Wire Not Black/White Or Black
Tachometer Wire Negative Wire Location: At Any Ignition Coil
10 Pin Primary (H1) Harness
1 - Brown - To Siren (+) input
2 - White - Parking Light Positive Wire (+): GREEN/ORANGE (+) and GREEN/WHITE (+) Use BOTH, See NOTE *3 *Requires 2 Relays* Parking Light
Positive Wire Location: In Drivers Kick Panel
Relay 1
Pin 85 - Ground
Pin 86 - 2 - White (+) on Alarm
Pin 87 - GREEN/ORANGE (+)
Pin 87a- N/C
Pin 30 - 12v constant
Relay 2
Pin 85 - Ground
Pin 86 - 2 - White (+) on Alarm
Pin 87 - 12v constant
Pin 87a- N/C
Pin 30 - GREEN/WHITE (+)
3 - Violet - N/C
4 - Blue/Black - Power Door Unlock Negative Wire (-): The left front and left rear door triggers are in a 15 pin plug above the fuses. The
left front door is light green (-) in pin 6, and the left rear door is orange/black (-) in pin 10. The right front and right rear door
triggers are at the ETACS ECU. The right front door is yellow (-) in pin 65, and the right rear door is orange/black (-) in pin 35. When
connecting to an alarm system, use all 4 door trigger wires and diode isolate to connect.
5 - BROWN / Black - Chassis Ground
6 - Violet/Black - N/C
7 - GREEN/ Black - Power Door Lock Negative Wire (-):Light Green/Red
Power Door Lock Negative Wire Location: At ETACS ECU, Pin 34. ETACS (Electronic Timing/Alarm Control System) ECU (Electronic Control Unit)
Is Attached To The Back Of The Fusebox.
8 - WHITE/ Black - Chassis Ground
9 - Red - 12v Constant fused (can tie into heavy gauge red wire from main harness)
10 - Black - Chassis Ground
6 Pin Secondary (H2) Harness:
1 - Orange - Starter kill relay input: Goes to (-) on LED/Scanner bar to enable when alarm is armed
2 - Blue - N/C
3 - WHITE/ Black - N/C
4 - PURPLE / Black - N/C
5 - BLACK/ White - N/C
6 - RED / White - N/C
8 Pin (H3) Harness:
1 - GREEN/ Black - N/C
2 - GREEN / WHITE - N/C
3 - Black - Trunk Pin Switch Negative Wire (-): N/C
4 - Gray - Must add aftermarket hood pin.
5 - Brown - Brake Light Positive Wire (+): Green
Brake Light Positive Wire Location: At Switch Above Brake Pedal
6 - Yellow - Pink wire from main harness
7 - Green - Negative Door Input (-): NOTE *2 THE LEFT FRONT AND LEFT REAR DOOR TRIGGERS ARE IN A 15 PIN PLUG ABOVE THE FUSES. THE LEFT FRONT
DOOR IS LIGHT GREEN(-) IN PIN 6, AND THE LEFT REAR DOOR IS ORANGE/BLACK(-) IN PIN 10. THE RIGHT FRONT AND RIGHT REAR DOOR TRIGGERS ARE AT
THE ETACS ECU. THE RIGHT FRONT DOOR IS YELLOW(-) IN PIN 65, AND THE RIGHT REAR DOOR IS ORANGE/BLACK(-) IN PIN 35. WHEN CONNECTING TO AN
ALARM SYSTEM, USE ALL 4 DOOR TRIGGER WIRES AND DIODE ISOLATE, TO CONNECT, SEE DIAGRAM here Click for Diagram
8 - Purple - N/C
antman1 
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 06, 2017 at 2:48 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote antman1
I noticed something. on this site: http://www.S P A M.com/2004-mitsubishi-galant-auto-alarm-wiring-guide/ they have it different from this site: http://diagrams.marktoonen.nl/index.aspx?MakeID=32&ModelID=17842
I am going with the one from Bulldog site cause they have not steered me wrong in the past but I was wondering if that seems right?
antman1 
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 08, 2017 at 5:06 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote antman1
I went over to my friends at Best Buy Mobile install bay and they were able to print the wiring out for me. it looks like Bulldog Security site was like how Best Buys wiring looks so I went with that, got my relays all soldered in for door pin trigger circuit and the 2 relays. was gonna install today but it is raining. Anyone have any experience in getting the wiring through the firewall on the 2004 Galant? I am including the wiring printout I got with my post in case anyone else has questions like I did.
icbm7071 alarm in 2004 Mitsubishi Gallant -- posted image.
antman1 
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 10, 2017 at 8:49 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote antman1
Well, yesterday I installed the alarm/remote start however I couldn't find an easy access place through the firewall so I didn't hookup the siren and hoodpin switch but I also found out that I do have a transponder chip in the key so I will need a transponder bypass. :( Anyone know what would be a good cheap solution for this? I tested the remote start with my key just in the ignition and it worked fine.
antman1 
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 19, 2017 at 10:43 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote antman1
I posted bypass module question seperatly

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic