the12volt.com spacer
icon

no heat on ford fusion

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
bogucki 
Copper - Posts: 91
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 07, 2017 at 9:22 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote bogucki
hey
i have installed a remote starter (viper 4105v) in a 2006 ford fusion, the remote starter works great but this car has automatic climate control and when the car started with the remote starter the climate control unit won't turn on unless you press the on button while its running. anyone knows what i should do to try to fix this issue cause my customer always has to go to the car in the morning to turn the heat on manually. thanks, i am a pro installer and i have done many fusions but with the manual heater controls and had zero issues
boguckialex
thenzero 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: November 07, 2017 at 10:00 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote thenzero
I don't know anything about it, but googling turned up this (www.fordfusion.net in case the link gets borked):
heat on ford fusion
chev104275 
Gold - Posts: 1,424
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 07, 2017 at 10:05 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote chev104275
I haven't seen one in a while but I believe there is a TSB from Ford to have the EATC head replaced for that issue.
Check out TSB 09-20-1 it explains your exact problem
If i Can't Install it    I Don't need it   Joe
bogucki 
Copper - Posts: 91
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 07, 2017 at 3:32 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote bogucki
yup that seams to be it, wow, wish i had known that before, as the remote starter is kinda useless with out the heater working. its a $600+ heater module wow. not a happy customer :( never doing that car again if it has automatic digital climate control digital climate control. thanks for the TSB info
boguckialex

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic