the12volt.com spacer
icon

2000 accord ex avital 4105l pkall

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
lc93 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: January 06, 2018 at 5:42 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote lc93
Okay now with d2d unplugged key in ignition
Hit the remote the car starts and dies
Than the green key flashes
I'm going trough this want to make sure it's right
I've cut the red wire on the igition into two
The green wire on the pkall four pin should be wire into red which leads back torwards the firewall
The purple white and orange brown into the red leading into ignition correct
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,783
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 06, 2018 at 6:06 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kreg357
Don't think so.
The PKALL Light Green wire should be connected to the cut Red Data wire towards the ignition
switch connector.
The PKALL Orange/Brown and the Purple/White wires are connected to the cut Red Data wire
on the side away from the ignition switch connector and going down the steering column.
Soldering is fun!
lc93 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 06, 2018 at 6:20 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote lc93
So I switched those wires around reprogrammed it and the car starts but dies couple sec after
The next two trys it just cranks.
Hopefully this is getting somewhere
kreg357 
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 06, 2018 at 7:27 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kreg357
Does the Green Key indicator still flash during R/S cranking?
Did you do a successful Tach Learn?
Have you tried a "Pit-Stop" yet?
   Start the car with the key. Foot off brake. Press the Viper remote start button, wait 5 seconds and remove the key.
   Does the engine stay running?
Soldering is fun!
lc93 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 06, 2018 at 10:34 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote lc93
So I turned off tach
With 3 honks menu 2 feature 1 option 3
And the car turned on with the the remote
kreg357 
Posted: January 07, 2018 at 2:37 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote kreg357
OK, that's a good step forward. So far you got the Parking Lights to work, the PKALL properly
connected and programmed to allow the bypass module to function and the 4105 to remote start the
engine. Not sure if you got the 4105 to work the door locks 100% correctly.
My concern with running the remote start function with Menu 2, Feature 1, Option 3, Engine Checking = OFF,
is that you live in an area with wide seasonal temperature changes. A Fixed crank time may not be the best
in that environment with an 18 year old Honda. I live in New York, which does not get as cold as Minnesota,
and I have found that Fixed Crank, Voltage and Virtual Tach do not provide the reliable engine start-ups that
my customers expect. Strange that you could not get Tach Mode to work using the Honda 2 Pin test connector
Tach signal. I just did a 1999 CR-V using that same Blue wire and it worked great.
Soldering is fun!
Page of 2

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic