the12volt.com spacer
icon

LED Fog Light and Turn Signal, '94 Toyota 4Runner

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
4runninin 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: August 28, 2018 at 11:06 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote 4runninin
Ive searched a found a few post and ways to do this but I want to be sure Im doing it right the first time.
I purchased LED offroad spot lights w/ an orange halo option for my 94'Toyota 4Runner. I want to wire them so I can turn on the spot lights with a switch but use the orange halos as parking lights that stay on all the time and are turn signals. Im worried about the turn signal flashing too fast.Thanks for the help.
LED Fog Light and Turn Signal, '94 Toyota 4Runner -- posted image.
'16 Toyota 4Runner SR5
'10 Toyota Tundra SR5
'94 Toyota 4Runner SR5
eguru 
Copper - Posts: 340
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 28, 2018 at 1:55 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote eguru
Get a trailer light converter to handle the amber light.
Connect the device's Stop light input wire to your vehicle's parking lights.
Make sure you don't exceed the current capacity of the device's stop/turn circuitry.
How were you planning to disable the white light when parking/turn are activated?
4runninin 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 28, 2018 at 2:45 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote 4runninin
Thanks for your reply. I am not sure how I could disable it. I am not familiar with electrical, I just know the basics.
'16 Toyota 4Runner SR5
'10 Toyota Tundra SR5
'94 Toyota 4Runner SR5
eguru 
Copper - Posts: 340
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 31, 2018 at 8:25 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote eguru
Try this circuit to disable the white LEDs when either turn signal or the parking lights are activated.LED Fog Light and Turn Signal, '94 Toyota 4Runner -- posted image.
4runninin 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 31, 2018 at 2:31 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote 4runninin
I will give that a try. Thanks for the suggestion.
'16 Toyota 4Runner SR5
'10 Toyota Tundra SR5
'94 Toyota 4Runner SR5

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic