the12volt.com spacer
icon

Mazda 5 2012 Fortin Evo All Viper 4860V

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
pitref75 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: October 28, 2018 at 1:45 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote pitref75
Need help for installation issue
Mazda 5 2012 (regular key) + fortin evo all (Data-link ,D2D) + Viper 4806V Led 2 way remote start
Simple installation, after i found Mazda 5 2012 have anti-theft alarm ( Horn trig when unlock door with viper remote)
I make new connection for door lock \ unlock
Factory Alarm Arm blue/orange (driver door key lock)
Factory Alarm Disarm lt. GREEN/ red (driver door key unlock)
It's ok for lock and unlock with viper remote but when i start with remote start anti-thieft trig again.
Didn't found any option in viper 4806V unlock before remote start for disable oem alarm before start so I make new connection
unlock door and disarm GREEN/ red (driver door key unlock)
And lock with Power Lock blue -1000 ohms kick
So it's like i never arm oem mazda anti-theft.
But it does have better way , didn't find anything helpful in fortin Evo-all did a miss program option in Viper 4806 ?
229 Dube
pitref75 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 28, 2018 at 1:49 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote pitref75
Mazda 5 2012 Fortin Evo All Viper 4860V -- posted image.
229 Dube
geepherder 
Platinum - Posts: 3,668
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: October 29, 2018 at 8:26 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote geepherder
So, if I understand you correctly, the remote start disarms the factory alarm and then it never rearms, correct?
If this is not controlled by the bypass module, I may have a workaround. It involves using the GWR wire to trigger a time delay to pulse the factory arm wire. There are numerous ways to accomplish said time delay. If you know how to design/build a circuit, you could use an NTE555 or something similar. I'm not smart enough though, so I'd probably just buy a prebuilt time delay relay (check eBay and Amazon).
Once the delay time has run, your normally open contacts close, which you can use to trigger another standard automotive relay. Place a small capacitor in series with the coil to of your automotive relay to convert to a pulse (which is used to rearm your factory alarm).
My ex once told me I have a perfect face for radio.
Ravendarat 
Platinum - Posts: 2,806
Platinum spacespace
Posted: October 29, 2018 at 9:41 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote Ravendarat
Safelock is unlock before start and lock after on vipers
double-secret reverse-osmosis speaker-cone-induced high-level interference distortion, Its a killer
pitref75 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 30, 2018 at 8:13 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote pitref75
Sorry my mistake javascript:AddSmileyIcon('Mazda 5 2012 Fortin Evo All Viper 4860V -- posted image.'), my girlfriend change is old mazda 5 2006 (no alarm) by another mazda 5 (2012) i do know at installation about mazda (factory alarm) (never trig)
bit confuse by wiring clor fault by wire color (fortin) and other online web site.javascript:AddSmileyIcon('Mazda 5 2012 Fortin Evo All Viper 4860V -- posted image.')
I forgot the keysense wire, so when i remote start, mazda factory alarm detect ignition but no key so he trig the horn.
+12V keysense wire on ignition 2 on the viper 4806V and voila.
For the door I let unlock with wire form the external key barel (unlock disarm) and lock by the inside switch (lock only ) so factory alarm should never rearm for the doors.
My girlfriend dont want factory alarm for the door , exemple if she goes at grocery and my older kid stay in the car if she lock with the remote and rearm factory alarm , if my kid go out after 20 secondes of the car the alarm will trig at the door opening
She want Simple simple simple. javascript:AddSmileyIcon('Mazda 5 2012 Fortin Evo All Viper 4860V -- posted image.')
Next project , continous 12V for power windows work without key, add heated seat like is previous Mazda and probably extra new android car stereo Mazda 5 2012 Fortin Evo All Viper 4860V -- posted image. javascript:AddSmileyIcon('Mazda 5 2012 Fortin Evo All Viper 4860V -- posted image.')
229 Dube
silvercivicsir 
Copper - Posts: 402
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 31, 2018 at 5:27 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote silvercivicsir
use the disarm wires on the Viper (Green/blk) to the Mazda's green red. (if you use the lock/unlock from the viper and tie those into the arm/disarm wires, you can skip the 1K res)
The Evo all only does the Transponder bypass for that car.. Evo-ride/ evo-override (would have been a cheaper option, if you have two keys)
pitref75 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 31, 2018 at 7:37 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote pitref75
thanks silvercivicsir you right previous Mazda 5 a use fortin key overide all , but I just go with fortin recommendation. But evo all is nice with foot brake , tachometer, door status direct without wiring and I have a good price for.
229 Dube
silvercivicsir 
Copper - Posts: 402
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 31, 2018 at 9:12 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote silvercivicsir
Sorry my bad, missed you had a 2012.. from my personal experience, i would hook up both lock+arm, and uinlock/disarm to the arm and disarm wires, and that should solve your problem about the factory alarm going off.. (car will unlock, start, and then relock)

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic