the12volt.com spacer
icon

2002 Honda Odyssey, Remote Start, Relock After Start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
h3er0 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: March 06, 2019 at 2:47 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote h3er0
Needing some help here. I have installed a Viper 4115V one button remote start on 2002 Odyssey with factory alarm. Im having a hard timing having finding out how to relock the car after being remote started. Looked through the menu and bitwriter and didnt see the option. I could not find the blue wire in the driver door module or get a positive test for it. Went to pass kick for factory alarm disarm. Where is the setting for this???
geepherder 
Platinum - Posts: 3,668
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: March 06, 2019 at 5:08 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote geepherder
I haven't seen a manual, but if there's an option for "Safelock", make sure it's enabled.
My ex once told me I have a perfect face for radio.
lectricguy 
Copper - Posts: 359
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 06, 2019 at 6:52 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote lectricguy
Unfortunately there isn't a Safelock feature on the 4x05 products (4115,4105)...
You could always use the blue/white 2nd status output to lock the doors after the vehicle starts. Program for pulsed rear defrost output, connect to the (-)lock wire, and it will lock 10 Seconds after starting.
Another alternative is to use the satellite harness purple (-)Starter output. Connect to the (-)lock wire and this will lock during the start (engine crank).
Lectric Guy

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic