the12volt.com spacer
icon

Python 5303P, ADS-ALCA, 2008 Ford F-150

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
va_timberwolf 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: April 15, 2020 at 8:13 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote va_timberwolf
so heres my situation, I have the 5303 wired in everything works BUT the remote start.
I hit button on the remote it turns the ignition on. but the transponder light starts flashing super fast.
my issue is if I put the Key in to the ignition and hit the remote start it works fine.
can someone please help??? I am at my wits end.
va_timberwolf 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 15, 2020 at 8:14 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote va_timberwolf
Vehicle is a 2008 Ford F150 40bit encryption key.
chev104275 
Gold - Posts: 1,427
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 15, 2020 at 9:05 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote chev104275
what are you using to bypass the transponder ?
If i Can't Install it    I Don't need it   Joe
va_timberwolf 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 15, 2020 at 9:16 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote va_timberwolf
IDATALINK ADS-ALCA
Reid Henderson - "THE LESSONS WE LEARN ARE WRITTEN ON THE TOMBSTONES OF OTHERS"
unknown - THE DEADLIEST WEAPON IN THE WORLD IS A MARINE & HIS RIFLE
va_timberwolf 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 15, 2020 at 9:17 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote va_timberwolf
I am also trying to use the KLON feature due to only having 1 key.
chev104275 
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 15, 2020 at 9:40 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote chev104275
im assuming your using firmware ADS-AL(TB)-FM2   Did you go through the klon programming process successfully ?
va_timberwolf 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 15, 2020 at 10:05 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote va_timberwolf
an yes that is the firmware i am using. how can i upload a video here ????
chev104275 
Posted: April 15, 2020 at 12:32 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote chev104275
I don't know how to load videos never tried. Did the klon programming go through successfully ?
silvercivicsir 
Copper - Posts: 402
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 16, 2020 at 6:23 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote silvercivicsir
did you select mode 1 or mode 2 for the bypass? and like the others have said, how did the key programming go?
.. off the top of my head...
1) with the power unplugged to the bypass, hold down the button, insert power, led flashes red, let go, pick either mode 1 or mode 2,
2) press and hold down button
3) insert key, and turn on, led goes off
4) press and hold programming button, led comes on, now you need to go do the klon assuming the led didn't turn green.
va_timberwolf 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 17, 2020 at 4:53 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote va_timberwolf
After a week of trouble shooting. come to find out the D2D port just isn't cutting it and wasnt turning on the bypass module.
once i went from using the D2D port. and hardwired it, I closed the door and hope for the best .. I hit the start buton on the remote and it fired right up.....
only thing i wish i could change now would be the Horn for confirm chirps cause the siren isnt loud at all.
I have it on the apron of the fender pointing downward. and its still muffled so I have the horn wired up or so i thought. but its not using horn honk AT ALL

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic