the12volt.com spacer
icon

2016 Subaru Crosstrek, Firstech CM7200, Compustar 2W901R-SS

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
djdeito 
Copper - Posts: 100
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 11, 2020 at 8:50 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote djdeito
try the following: in the CM7200 options, option 1-01 feature name "Unlock before, lock after, starting" select the option "Lock after remote start only"
ti505 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: May 11, 2020 at 9:42 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ti505
Ok I will try that when the car is available later this week.Do I need a hard wire connection from the CM7200 CN5 pin 5 or will the Blade AL control this function?Current setting is "unlock before,lock after, starting on".
Thanks again djdeito for all your help
ti505
djdeito 
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 11, 2020 at 11:43 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote djdeito
The Blade-AL should "lock after start" because you enabled it.
is pin 86 of the relay wired to constant 12 +VDC?
According to the cm7200 install manual, option 1-01 default setting is "off" but there is no need to set it to "Lock after remote start only" since you have it set at "unlock before,lock after, starting", i was thinking outside the box. Your final attempt would be finding the "door lock" wire in your Subaru and splicing it to the "lock out" wire in the CM7200.
ti505 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 12, 2020 at 7:44 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ti505
Update on last issue doors will not lock after remote start.As suggested by djdeito I connected wire from CN5 pin 5 to door lock wire in the car.Along with option 1-01 set to "unlock before lock after starting".That was all I needed the doors now lock after car is remote started.This was the final problem.I consider this a successful install.Credit goes out to djdeito and kreg357 for helping me complete this project.Appreciate everybody patience with answering all my questions.Good day and be safe out there.
Thanks again to all and a big shout out to djdeito and kreg357
ti505
ti505 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 05, 2020 at 1:58 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ti505
Hello,again.Well it's been 3+ weeks since what I thought was a successful install.My daughter informed me the Compustar 2W901R-SS remotes will not unlock the car after a remote start.The OEM remote will unlock the car.Also the ignition controlled door lock function will not unlock the car doors when the ignition is turned off.The ignition lock function will lock the doors.Feature 1-9 set to lock with foot brake input.All other lock, unlock, priority lock,and trunk release all work ok.All the Blade AL module features set to "ON".I'am using hard wire inputs outputs on the CM7200 module via CN5 please see attached (updated) wiring diag spread sheet.Is it possible there is a conflict with the Blade AL features all on and the hard wiring on the CM7200? 2016 Subaru Crosstrek, Firstech CM7200, Compustar 2W901R-SS - Page 2 -- posted image. 2016 Subaru Crosstrek, Firstech CM7200, Compustar 2W901R-SS - Page 2 -- posted image.
ti505
djdeito 
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 06, 2020 at 7:54 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote djdeito
Possibly a conflict. Try the following settings on the Blade-AL:
Door Unlock = OFF
Priority Unlock = OFF
Force unlock all on first press = NO
ti505 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 06, 2020 at 4:20 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ti505
Hello djdeito,thanks for your reply.I turned off the door unlock,and priority unlock on the Blade AL.Lost unlock and priority unlock functions.The Blade AL seems to control the unlock,and priority unlock functions.I have a hard wire connection on the CM7200 for the unlock,and priority unlock functions.I will try disconnecting the unlock,and priority unlock wires on The CM7200.
Thanks again for all your help
ti505
Page of 2

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic