the12volt.com spacer
icon

2017 Ram 1500, Alpine, Idatalink Maestro Issue

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
binburglar 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: May 30, 2020 at 9:17 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote binburglar
I need technical help with your px6 I was hoping you could help. I have a 2017 ram 1500 Laramie with auto A/C with alpine stereo and subwoofer. I replaced all my speakers, and  bypassed the factoy amplifier using a specific T-harness, and maestro unit by iDatlink (the link is below)  this allows me to connect directly to an aftermarket amplifier and Maestro unit ( kenwood XR600-6DSP)  allowing me to keep my factory headunit so I can retain all vehicle systems. This system I installed worked flawlessly and sounded fantastic. After alot of thought I decided to install a tesla style headunit, once connected everything worked except all the audio, the Headunit has rca outputs for external amplifiers but the kenwood amp has no rca inputs. The kenwood amp, t-harness and Maestro unit were all designed to work together to bypass the amp. The amp connects through the T-harness so I can't use the Px6's rca outputs. Would it be possable to used the same headunit but use the wire harness deaigned for the trunk with no amplifer since I bypassed the amp in my original deaign, as of now the store will not allow me to return this, so I am trying to salvage this.
https://maestro.idatalink.com
https://youtu.be/-7GgmEbGiRo
binburglar 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: May 30, 2020 at 9:22 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote binburglar
The Px6 is a Tesla style 12" android tablet head unit video link below.
https://youtu.be/cj6kcOe7MZc
94_dc4 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: June 06, 2020 at 2:47 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote 94_dc4
Did you check to verify if the idatalink maestro is compatible with that android unit?

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic