the12volt.com spacer
icon

2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 6 Speed Manual, CM7200S

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
devon1320 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: February 16, 2022 at 8:28 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote devon1320
Ok so I severely need help figuring this out. I have checked all my wiring and made sure everything was programmed and I’m at the end of my rope short of throwing away the whole car. I installed a Compustar cm7200s with a blade bypass module and everything is all correct and works as it should except I’m having one issue. I put it into reservation mode and get out and shut the door and the system locks the car and shuts down. When I try to remote start it, it starts up runs for 3-5 seconds then shuts off and shows a door triggered code on my 2w901-ss LCD remote. PLEASE HELP ME
***Ok after some rechecking and checking all my connections again I unplugged the door ajar wire and the car will remote start and run fine as long as it's disconnected. It appears to be an issue with the "rearm out" signal wire that shuts everything down. Every time I remote start the car or lock or unlock my system, it causes the car and light to all pulse off and on like 2 or 3 sets and it's doing it long enough for the remote start to see that it is tripping the door ajar warning. Is there a way to decrease the amount of pulses related to the rearm out wire?
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 6 Speed manual

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic