the12volt.com spacer
icon

Carlink ASCL6 Install On Prestige APS997Z

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
tenchu 
Member - Posts: 33
Member spacespace
Posted: May 26, 2023 at 9:21 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote tenchu
Im getting my rear end kicked here. I cannot manage to figure out how to enable telematics on weblink with this setup. I looked at the documentation with the carlink and it says I need to change the protocol, but weblink is only showing idata protocol, and when I get to the flash page where I can modify the telematics setting, it just brings me back to the firmware selection page. Anyone have any suggestions? I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
For reference this is going into a 2019 Subaru WRX STi with manual key.
The alarm/remote start has been in and working for a few months, just trying to add carlink.
audiokid1 
Copper - Posts: 140
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 27, 2023 at 6:22 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote audiokid1
Possible cause....?
Carlink ASCL6 Install On Prestige APS997Z - Last Post -- posted image.
tenchu 
Member - Posts: 33
Member spacespace
Posted: May 27, 2023 at 7:09 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote tenchu
I actually figured it out literally minutes ago. The protocol setting it was taking about was actually within the CL6 app itself. Unfortunately I couldn’t manage to change it on Android, but on iOS I had to press and hold the protocol setting for 10 seconds to be able to change it to ADS and then it worked.
Thank you for your reply!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic