icon

Remote Start Running - No A/C

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Mugen1516 
Member - Posts: 21
Member spacespace
Posted: August 21, 2003 at 6:44 AM / IP Logged  
That IS funny, but I do leave the A/C. It doesn't turn on with remote start, but it will when I turn the key to "on". I'm pretty sure it's the 2nd Ignition now. I'm try it here in a little bit.
CruisinS&S 
Copper - Posts: 225
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 21, 2003 at 5:27 PM / IP Logged  
hook up the wire that you have running to the WHITE/ black and run it to the yellow wire in your ign. harness. no need for relays or to hook up the WHITE/ black wire. thats only for the radio and other electronics that you do not need when you are not actually in the car!
Cruisin Security And Sounds
dayzout 
Member - Posts: 22
Member spacespace
Posted: August 21, 2003 at 8:50 PM / IP Logged  
Caution there big guy before you give un knowagable advice.... You need the first and the second and if present the third but in this case you only need the two.  The ignition wires see the voltage when your turn on the key for a reason. The first ignition is to control the main computer functions in most newer cars and for sensors, the second not only is it for the ac but it handles your fuel management and other ignition controled components that need to see 12 Volts while cranking and run du to no ignition wire in the world from the factory is a 4 guage ir a 8 guage wire. That is why they are split up into two. As For ign1 ign2 and ign3 in newer vehicles,,,, That is just installers and mechanics refer each color to for ease of mind thought... As any wire technition and you will be suprised. Not trying to down anyone but Just wanting to pass on all of the knowledge I have consumed over the last 12 Years to help everyone. That is how I made this my career is from learning from others.
Mugen1516 
Member - Posts: 21
Member spacespace
Posted: August 21, 2003 at 9:56 PM / IP Logged  

I guess I could update. It turns out that that Ignition 2 wire in the car (yellow) was for the A/C. I hooked up Ignition 2 of the car (yellow) to the Ignition 2 of the alarm (pink/white) and everything is good. Now during remote start, there's A/C and radio. This is fine with me, usually when I'm not in the car, the face to my deck is with me, so the radio wouldn't be on anyway.

Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic