icon

Viper 790XV remote instructions

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
b4tn 
Member - Posts: 42
Member spacespace
Posted: August 26, 2003 at 5:29 PM / IP Logged  
Does anyone have detailed instructions for the remote? The manual that came with the alarm is not very clear on how to program it and use the features and what the features do.
b4tn 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 26, 2003 at 8:53 PM / IP Logged  
The only thing I need to know is how to turn on paging, and if you are in program mode and press the Aux key it has a few settings either the trunk icon is on or the hood icon or both. What is that?
cpgoose 
Gold - Posts: 1,098
Gold spacespace
Posted: August 27, 2003 at 6:53 AM / IP Logged  
Do you have both manuals for the alarm, the owner's and the install manual? If so, I would think those are the only ones out there for the alarm.
Q: What's the best nation in the world?
A: Donation!     Donate to the12volt.com      
b4tn 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 27, 2003 at 6:56 AM / IP Logged  
Yeah I have both. the owners manual doesnt really go into detail on how to program the remote.
Big Dog 
Gold - Posts: 1,265
Gold spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: August 27, 2003 at 8:21 AM / IP Logged  
Hey b4tn,
Take a look on page 16 of the owner's. It explains how to turn page mode on/off. BTW use the panic button to turn page on or off not aux. Single beep = on / double beep = off.
As far as I remember aux doesn't change any parameters in program mode but is used for trunk release, silent mode and timer mode.
I don't want to repeat info you might have, but if it isn't what you're looking for let us know.
Prepare your future. It wasn't the lack of stones that killed the stone age.
b4tn 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 27, 2003 at 8:57 AM / IP Logged  

Big Dog wrote:
Hey b4tn,
Take a look on page 16 of the owner's. It explains how to turn page mode on/off. BTW use the panic button to turn page on or off not aux. Single beep = on / double beep = off.
As far as I remember aux doesn't change any parameters in program mode but is used for trunk release, silent mode and timer mode.
I don't want to repeat info you might have, but if it isn't what you're looking for let us know.

While in Program mode if you press the Aux button once the hood icon comes on, push it again and the trunk icon comes on, push it one more time and both trunk and hood icons come on.  I have no idea what this is for and the manual doesnt explain it.  As for everything else Thanks that makes it a bit more clear.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic