icon

i need a diagram for 530t and 529t

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
quixs1lver 
Copper - Posts: 67
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 28, 2003 at 11:31 AM / IP Logged  

oh sorry....2 door integra RS. sorry for being such a newbie..but i have really no info on this module...

so the 530t gives one touch window operation if hooked up....sounds great....

so i'll be hooking this up to my clifford arrow 2 alarm. well i'm pretty sure everythings is going to be alright....thanks for all your help cpgoose.

if i run into any trouble i'll let you know

thanks again

--quix

cpgoose 
Gold - Posts: 1,098
Gold spacespace
Posted: August 28, 2003 at 7:47 PM / IP Logged  
hey, no problem. Let me know if you have any other questions....I was in the same boat this time last year :-)
ps - If you're already using a starter kill relay and it's hooked up to the alarm's "negative when armed" wire, don't forget to wire in a diode when you hook up the 530t to that wire.
Q: What's the best nation in the world?
A: Donation!     Donate to the12volt.com      
quixs1lver 
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 29, 2003 at 10:53 AM / IP Logged  
i was reading up my alarm module (clifford arrow 2) and it only has one aux. (neg) output....so is there a way that i can hook up remote start and the window module with only ONE aux channel?
cpgoose 
Gold spacespace
Posted: August 29, 2003 at 11:31 AM / IP Logged  
Well, I was looking at the owner's guide at dei's website, and it says it's a 2-button 3-channel remote. So maybe you can have the door locks on ch1, the windows on ch2, and the remote start on ch3. Unless, of course, you have a trunk pop or something else...then you're getting low on channels :-)
quixs1lver 
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 29, 2003 at 8:33 PM / IP Logged  
ok...so i hooked up everything like it say...and when i push the aux one driver widow goes down about 2 inches stops then goes back up...and the passenger just goes all the way up when the key is turned from on to off....but all windows work fine from switch.!?!?!?!....so i'm pretty much lost at this point...i think it could be the auto window roll down all the driver motor...how do i get passed this?
cpgoose 
Gold spacespace
Posted: September 02, 2003 at 9:19 AM / IP Logged  
Hey, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner....I wasn't checking email for a few days. Have you figured it out yet?
1. Did you interface the module right between the switch and the motor in the door?
2. Did you use a diode on the orange wire?
cpgoose 
Gold spacespace
Posted: September 02, 2003 at 10:55 AM / IP Logged  
Ok, I just read your other post....let me ask a few more questions just to clear up a few things:
1. Are you using a starter kill, and if so, did you use a diode on the 530t's orange wire?
2. Do you realize that when you hit the AUX button, it's supposed to "vent" the windows 3 inches...and if you hold the button for 3 seconds, it rolls them all the way down? Just want to make sure you're aware of that.
3. I think the older 530t modules do not have the dipswitches, but the newer ones do. I remember reading a post on here about someone who had an older one, and DEI sent him directions on how to open it up and install some electronics to work like the dipswitches would. I'll see if I can find that post.   You can search on this site for 530t, there's a ton of posts. I'm looking through them to see if they've had similar problems to what you've had.
Good luck in the meantime.
quixs1lver 
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 02, 2003 at 4:26 PM / IP Logged  

just called DEI and they said to call the certified installers  and they told me to get a new one!

well that was no help...going to call DEI again! so if anyone knows plz help...

quixs1lver 
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 02, 2003 at 6:55 PM / IP Logged  
just called DEI again - and they said call the installer and they can contact technical support- they said i cant call them myself! which sucks! they said all the installers or know what to do, we dont, the installer says we get all the info from DEI so round and round it goes. so IF ANYONE IS AN INSTALLER PLEASE HELP ME OUT.
cpgoose 
Gold spacespace
Posted: September 03, 2003 at 6:14 AM / IP Logged  
yea, that's the DEI circle. They can't help you because you're not authorized.
Anyway, I'm assuming there's been no progress? Can you answer the couple of questions I posted....that might help.
Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic