icon

Will Trade for Directechs.com login

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
CBates 
Copper - Posts: 58
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 17, 2003 at 6:00 PM / IP Logged  

Ok......I know I have asked this before but I need the login info for Directechs.com. I personally dont understand why everyone is so tight with this one, it only has install info and technical specs.  If it held personal account, or credit card information I would understand. if anyone is interested, I will trade a copy of Bass Box Pro 6 or X-over pro for the login info. I paid for these programs, and they are wonderful. If anyone is intersted PM me and we'll go from there.

Thanks

They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.....
securinu 
Silver - Posts: 772
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 17, 2003 at 9:43 PM / IP Logged  
Pay the annual fee and you will understand. Also this board has plenty of diagrams for whatever car you need info on.
Joe O'Byrne
Owner / Installer
seadonkey35 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: September 20, 2003 at 10:56 AM / IP Logged  

dood i wouldnt give my directechs login info to ANYONE

that is privileged information for people who work for or paid for a company login and use it for their work.

i work at a mobile audio,video,security,accessories,and performance dealer and we are a directed electronics supplier which is why i have one.

CBates 
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 20, 2003 at 11:07 AM / IP Logged  
Ok guys, nevermind...........
mj239air 
Copper - Posts: 153
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 20, 2003 at 11:45 AM / IP Logged  
CBates - someone giving you the password to directechs would be like you giving me your credit card number. It isn't going to happen.
zargon 
Copper - Posts: 186
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 20, 2003 at 2:03 PM / IP Logged  
try www.bulldog .com they will let anyone in
elrayodesinaloa 
Copper - Posts: 120
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 20, 2003 at 3:15 PM / IP Logged  
If I had it  I would give it to you like you said its just CAR STUFF I don't know why all the fuzz about it. Besides, for directed dealers it don't cost a penny I don't know why people say it costs money. When we were directed dealers we never paid a thing for support. Have you tried buying the password? see if this guys would sell it for a couple of hundred maybe a grand. Everybody has a price.
CBates 
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 20, 2003 at 5:05 PM / IP Logged  

Not worth it.......If I wanted to spend money on it, I would become a DEI Dealer.......again. I sold DEI for years, probably when most of the guys on here were is elementary school. And no, its not like credit card info.....not even close. Half the info thats on there is available at Directeds main site, the other half is nothing more than a couple downloads and an online wiring database. Nothing to get your panties in a wad over. I dont need access to it anyway, there is nothing on that site that is THAT helpful, or cant be found elsewhere.

TTFN

mj239air 
Copper - Posts: 153
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 20, 2003 at 10:13 PM / IP Logged  
If it wasn't such a big deal, why were you trying to get into it sooooo bad? Obviously must mean something to you. It also means a lot to the rest of us and we don't want to lose it.
CBates 
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 20, 2003 at 11:11 PM / IP Logged  
Well, basically I was hoping that it had some sort of info that I didnt already have access to, mainly new vehicle diagrams. I went on with one of by buddies, and I saw that it didnt have anything that I didnt already have or had access too, including technical information. I dont believe I said that I needed it "sooooo bad", I merely stated that I would like access to the site. Correct me if im wrong, but isnt the purpose of the12volt to share info, in the hopes that we al may be a little better at what we do. I have crates full of tech notes, and books from Omegas very first(anybodys first for that matter) "The Book" from 94, to volumes of the now renamed Installer News. Everything I know, I learned the hard way, but I would gladly share any information that I might have, hence the trade. I paid for the programs that I offered for trade, and I also run the risk of getting burned. So I say one more time.....Thanks for hearing me out, and thanks to those that considered my offer, even if only for a split second, but I no longer need, nor want access to the site. Been there, seen it......dont need it.
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic