icon

Under Car Neon LIghts

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
BangBang 
Silver - Posts: 287
Silver spacespace
Posted: October 25, 2003 at 9:23 AM / IP Logged  

Hey, I'm new to this forum as well to neon lights. I just bought neon lights form 12volt.  And i had an installer but he bailed on me.  I needed to know how to install it, and where would be the best way to put each wire, box, kit, distrubition block. and etc..  The care that i will be installing it into is an acura legend 94. 4 door.  Yeah kinda weird, but yeah. Under Car Neon LIghts - Last Post -- posted image.I'm new to this subject. Please help me out.  Anything you know might be very useful to me even though its not the biggest advice.

Thanks

BangBang 
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 02, 2003 at 7:58 PM / IP Logged  

yeah, i gottta a question about neon lights.

i installed 4 neon lights under my car. the distribution block isn't working.

so i put all (-) to connection then all (+) to another. It worked for a week.  Then the on october 31 which was halloween, it stopped.  That very same day it rained. But it worked for a while.then later it stopped. I"m not sure if its cuz of the rain. or is it becuz i switched it up and down to many times. or its just gay.

Then i checked out the fuse bulb thing. it was broken. i replaced it with another 1 . the exact 1. then i switched it on.. it on for a second then went off.  i checked the fuse bulb thing again. and it was burnt....  so i put another fuse bulb thing and switched it on again. it went on again for about a sec then went off. i checked the fused again for the 2nd time and it was broken again... i did this about 3 times....

Now i'm not sure wut the hell is going on.  The wires that are connected.. i checked and the (-) nor the (+) are not touching each other.  SO i dunno.......

please reply here. or please email me at phan_nam420@yahoo.com

KaMLuNg 
Copper - Posts: 70
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 08, 2003 at 9:21 PM / IP Logged  
if u are blowing fuses like that it sounds like a short???
BangBang 
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 09, 2003 at 9:46 AM / IP Logged  
short??? whats a short? short in wat?
bberman1 
Gold - Posts: 2,314
Gold spacespace
Posted: November 09, 2003 at 1:37 PM / IP Logged  
Can you explain where you are getting the power from, how you have it wired, switched, and fused?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic