icon

I need help with the 555U immobilizer wir

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
henrynguyen 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: November 09, 2003 at 10:00 PM / IP Logged  
I have 2002 Accord V6. I bought the 555U immobilizerbut I don't know where the blue remote start negative status output go to? My alarm doesn't have remote starter (-) status output. Where can I connection the (BLUE Remote Start - status Output) to when my alarm doesn't have that wire? Please Help
Thank You
Henry
Honda99 
Member - Posts: 21
Member spacespace
Posted: November 09, 2003 at 10:29 PM / IP Logged  
me too........i have a 555H.....i could not know where to connect this wire.......and i have a viper 791XV.....Please anyone help us....thanks
Justaguy 
Copper - Posts: 112
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 09, 2003 at 10:44 PM / IP Logged  

The status output is basically the same as ignition, or 'ground when running'. Just wire the bypass to a negative output from the starter that comes on with ignition. The bypass has to turn-on either at the same time or before the ignition does to sent the signal to the transponder ring.

Hope that helps.

Honda99 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 09, 2003 at 11:02 PM / IP Logged  
from my Viper 791XV...i have 2 wire Blue(-) status output and Purple(-)200mA starter output.......so which one i use.......from your post you said ignition but which one. i have ingition 1 and ignition 2. thanks
Justaguy 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 09, 2003 at 11:11 PM / IP Logged  
Use the blue- status output(same as ignition but negative) to the 555h to trigger the bypass, and you will also need to power it up with constant power(red wire on 555h i believe. Also make sure that the power wire is fused.
Honda99 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 09, 2003 at 11:34 PM / IP Logged  
thank...i did that but my car still can not start....can you tell me why?
Justaguy 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 09, 2003 at 11:39 PM / IP Logged  

did you program the 555h right. Test the wires going into the 555 and make sure that it is getting power and ground before starting.  try starting the car with the bypass unplugged and a key in the ignition. that will tell you if you have a transponder issue or not. But without knowing all the info, it's pretty hard to troubleshoot on a forum.

Honda99 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 09, 2003 at 11:45 PM / IP Logged  
you're mean unplugged the bypass module and insert the vehicle key into the ignition, but do not turn it on and then use a remote to start.
Honda99 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 09, 2003 at 11:48 PM / IP Logged  
i think i getting power because a led light up. the parking light turn on and off for a few time and doesn't doing any thing.
you're mean unplugged the bypass module and insert the vehicle key into the ignition, but do not turn it on and then use a remote to start.
Justaguy 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 09, 2003 at 11:48 PM / IP Logged  
ya, that will let you know for sure that the problem is a bypass one or not, if the car doesn't start with the key in the ignition, then there is a problem with the wires on the remote start, not just the 555h
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic