icon

Head Units

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
flashalexb 
Copper - Posts: 62
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 12, 2003 at 5:45 PM / IP Logged  

Aight I'm looking for a good headunit for around $200 dollarsDo you guys have any suggestions.Im liking the panasonic head units.what do yall think of them

forbidden 
Platinum - Posts: 5,352
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 12, 2003 at 6:28 PM / IP Logged  

A good cd player, also a major supplier of laser mechanism to many of their competition. A good power supply and great mosfet amplifier stage, to expand your system down the road look for a model with front / rear / sub preouts, Panasonic should have a lot to offer you in this price range. Failure rate is extremely low, it is our second most frequently purchased cd payer, #1 is Eclipse.

Top Secret, I can tell you but then my wife will kill me.
pureRF 
Silver - Posts: 619
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 12, 2003 at 6:48 PM / IP Logged  
I have the MXE CQ-DFX983U from panasonic and love it, you can also get the CQ-DFX983U which just doesnt have the MP3 thing. I would suggest it to neone and the graphics and everything are really tight. try etronics.com for it
dream it, build it, fiberglass it
flashalexb 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 14, 2003 at 3:33 PM / IP Logged  

Does anybody know of a good website to buy a car cd player for a good deal. Im looking to spend around 200 dollars.

DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 14, 2003 at 3:37 PM / IP Logged  

I like the prices at www.ikesound.com.

flashalexb 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 14, 2003 at 4:09 PM / IP Logged  
Yea I looked there but they dont have to many things to choose from does anyone else know of another one?
bfog99 
Copper - Posts: 212
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 14, 2003 at 10:41 PM / IP Logged  

eBay, onlnecarstero.com, woofersetc.com, millionbuy.com, electronic4me.com, sounddomain.com, crutchfield.com

crutchfield is a good place to research, but they have high prices. there are always stores like best buy, circuit city, good guys, or your local electonics shop's website too.

flashalexb 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 16, 2003 at 9:10 PM / IP Logged  

Which cd player is better i cant find enough information on the two, to decide, or is there a better one that is around the 200 dollar price range?

Panasonic CQDF903U http://www.audio-warehouse.com/web/mdl/CQDF903U/detail.asp

Panasonic CQDF602U http://www.audio-warehouse.com/web/mdl/CQDF602U/detail.asp

bberman1 
Gold - Posts: 2,314
Gold spacespace
Posted: November 16, 2003 at 9:39 PM / IP Logged  

Between the 2 units the 903 is the better of the 2. I’m not a huge fan of Panasonic, and they don’t have very good sound quality either. If you’re not concerned about the esthetics of the unit I would suggest you look at Rockford Fosgate. They give you some good bang for your buck, plus they are a cd/mp3 player where as the Panasonic's above are just cd players. Here are some units @ Sound Domain http://www.sounddomain.com/shoplist~b~Rockford+Fosgate~t~MP3+Players but you can find them cheaper if you shop around

flashalexb 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 16, 2003 at 9:50 PM / IP Logged  
AHH there are so many cd/mp3 players out there and I dont know which one to get. Im looking at the 200 dollar price range. Do any of you have any suggestians
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic