icon

Prostart CT-3300 and 2003 Dakota

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Krazyjay95 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: January 11, 2004 at 8:17 PM / IP Logged  

I would like to put his feeler out for any advice or install info regarding installing a Prostart CT-3300 in my Dodge Dakota. I have the sentry key (Grey Key) , Factory security and remote keyless entry. I would love any info any of you have regarding the install. Thanks in advance

ck auto 
Copper - Posts: 257
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 11, 2004 at 11:35 PM / IP Logged  
hi im assuming your in canada not cambodia how much experience do you have in installs.search posts for wireing info or check out www.autocommand.com
good luck
kirk
Krazyjay95 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 12, 2004 at 9:18 AM / IP Logged  
Thanks Kirk I have done one in my wiges 97 cavalier but I kept finding out that I needed more parts so this time I want to go in prepared.
ck auto 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 12, 2004 at 9:52 PM / IP Logged  

hi this one is a little tricky you have 2 acc as well as 2 nd ing and it uses resitiors for door locks i don't recommend a keyless bypass for dodges haven't found one i like yet i ussually just use a key i get them cheap enough if you need wireing inf let me know

good luck
kirk
Krazyjay95 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 28, 2004 at 1:33 PM / IP Logged  

Thanks ck auto,

I was wondering igot the starter installed and used the 5th relay for the second ignition so do I need to connect a relay in order to conect the second accessory wire?

ck auto 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 28, 2004 at 7:27 PM / IP Logged  

hi yess you do what did you hook the green wire to you 2nd ing if you did hook it to 2nd acc and use a relay run off your whitre wire in your lock and arm harness to power that relay any ? just ask.

good luck
kirk
Krazyjay95 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2004 at 10:40 PM / IP Logged  
I'm not sure what you mean, On the autostart site There is a diagram on how to install a extra relay to hook up the second ignition...Is that what you mean or are you talking about something else. I am using the green 5th relay wire for the second ignition.
Krazyjay95 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2004 at 10:42 PM / IP Logged  
Hey Kirk, I am using the green 5th relay wire for the second ignition do I just need another relay in order to connect to the second accessory???
ck auto 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 03, 2004 at 5:30 PM / IP Logged  

yes thats what you need to do to power you acc pin 85 to 12v pin 86 to ground out when running pin 87 to 2nd acc wire and pin 30 to 12v fused power

good luck
kirk
soultinter 
Copper - Posts: 170
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 03, 2004 at 6:27 PM / IP Logged  

do you know what the eqivalent  american model remote start for that system is? is it an as-1424 or something different?

Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic