icon

Audiobahn Immortal Series

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
customsuburb 
Gold - Posts: 1,813
Gold spacespace
Posted: February 04, 2004 at 3:15 PM / IP Logged  
kingfridae what other lines are you talking about that you sell. It sounds like sony and boss audio to me if you have had about the same amount of returns as audiobahn. Audiobahn deserves the trash bin unless your want an overpriced sub for spl only. If all you want your trunk to do is look good and rattle audiobahn is for you ,that is why you see so many of their products at car shows. Otherwise save your money for something better like Eclipse's Aluminum series subs or JL's W6v2 subs or their W7 line. Any of these could beat audiobahn anyday.
MBZ oe 
Silver - Posts: 385
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 04, 2004 at 4:56 PM / IP Logged  

OOOOOHHHHH JL7'sAudiobahn Immortal Series - Page 3 -- posted image. ......OOOOOhhhhhh the day. Someday the day will come. Just..... have....to....make.....more... money. Must...make...more...money.     Must...... buy...... JL7's...... Need JL7's.......

Those Brahma 10's sound pretty damn good too! (Forgot the companys name)

2 10" JL7's are  gonna be my christmas present to myself this year.

boom, boom, boom boom....
sbrock 
Member - Posts: 42
Member spacespace
Posted: February 04, 2004 at 5:44 PM / IP Logged  
JL audio is basically used for good SQ not SPL I feel the audiobahn immortals are a way better SPL sub than a JLW7 but I won't argue about JL being better for SQ they just not good for me because I like SPL better and you get way more SPL for the money out of audiobahn I know you can get 1 immortal 15 for $350 at Durhams Car Audio but I dont know how much a JLW7 is but I bet its a lot more and not near the SPL
customsuburb 
Gold spacespace
Posted: February 04, 2004 at 6:06 PM / IP Logged  
I would like to see if an audiobahn could go louder then a JL W7. Like I said Audiobahn is fine for SPL when you dont care how it sounds just how loud it plays.
sbrock 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 04, 2004 at 6:11 PM / IP Logged  
I have heard both and I know auidiobahn out does JLW7 in SPL but I don't pay any attention to SQ at comp. so I wouldn't know
customsuburb 
Gold spacespace
Posted: February 04, 2004 at 6:30 PM / IP Logged  

Actually JL isnt only for SQ at all. And do you base your knowledge of Audiobahn out-doing JL by ear or by SPL read-out?

Maxst 
Silver - Posts: 866
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 04, 2004 at 6:52 PM / IP Logged  

Adire audio makes brahma's  I'd get single 12 with a jbl 1200.1 if i had the money and tools to make everything.

audiobling may- stressing- hit harder...but they dont last. 

I need quality equipment, feel free to donate.
kingfridae 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: February 04, 2004 at 8:51 PM / IP Logged  

SBROCK Thanks for the mention of my business!  :)  Actually here at Durham's I can hook a person up with a Immortal 15 for around 299.99!

Audiobahn Immortals will for sure take a JL on SPL!  By METER!  I like JL just fine too.  But if you want some high DB Get the IMMORTAL!  -KF

kingfridae 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: February 04, 2004 at 8:53 PM / IP Logged  

ALSO for the person who asked what else I sell...  Kicker, Planet Audio, Alphasonik, MMats, Audiopipe, Coustic, and most all name brand head units.

-KF

sbrock 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 04, 2004 at 10:28 PM / IP Logged  
customsuburb wrote:

Actually JL isnt only for SQ at all. And do you base your knowledge of Audiobahn out-doing JL by ear or by SPL read-out?

both

Page of 4

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic