icon

Woofers for audiobahn A1800

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
sbrock 
Member - Posts: 42
Member spacespace
Posted: February 05, 2004 at 12:24 PM / IP Logged  
Audiobahn is cheaper than Eclispse or JL maybe some of yall have had a bad expierence with them but as long as you aren't buying there products at a place like circuit city or best buy then they are fairly cheap you can get their stongest sub for only $300 and it is very powerful so I think you should definitly consider them apprantly you like there amps because you have one If you go with there one of their higher series subs you won't be disappointed they are the same as any other major brand the distortion will blow them not power
customsuburb 
Gold - Posts: 1,813
Gold spacespace
Posted: February 05, 2004 at 12:46 PM / IP Logged  
Save for something better.
Maxst 
Silver - Posts: 866
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 05, 2004 at 2:52 PM / IP Logged  

link to brahma:

http://adireaudio.com/mobile_audio/drivers/brahma_series.htm

read up on it, $380 for it is an awesome price

BUT none of this means anything.  GO and listen to subs.  See what YOU like.  Only advice you'll get here is what we like.  Some are supporting audiobling...autobahn, excuse me..lol.. I suggest finding people and ask what they run.

As for eclipse, most have heard or have it and will not go to something different. its personal taste, you have to make the choice of what you like.

I need quality equipment, feel free to donate.
jpranwez 
Member - Posts: 33
Member spacespace
Posted: February 05, 2004 at 4:06 PM / IP Logged  
They've got Brahma 10 and 12's for 310$ straight from brahma plus shipping. I've not heard them but I've heard alot about them.
wayland1985 
Silver - Posts: 353
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 05, 2004 at 4:15 PM / IP Logged  
I'm thinking 2  -12's, only because box wise, and space wise, it seems like a good choice.  I'm driving a Ford Explorer (1994), and listen to a variety of music, from rock to rap.  Since I tend to listen to more rap than rock, I think I'll go with a ported enclosure.
~wayland
forbidden 
Platinum - Posts: 5,352
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 05, 2004 at 4:46 PM / IP Logged  
I would head into your vehicle with a game plan of 2 dvc 4 ohm 12" subs, probably Eclipse Aluminum or Titanium in the proper sealed box. These subs will handle any type of music you want to throw at them and do way more than you would probably expect them to do. Just because rap has this type of music as compared to another type of music does not mean that you must have a ported enclosure. Rap has depth as well as SPL frequencies, with a sealed box you will be able to play a much wider range of frequencies with (if the Eclipse subs are used) the output potential of a ported system.
Top Secret, I can tell you but then my wife will kill me.
wesley982002 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: February 16, 2004 at 12:46 AM / IP Logged  
I have 2 audiobahn flame q aw1206t and I they pound pretty hard as long as you give them enough power, I would recommend them, my previous subs were infinity kappa perfect 12's and these are better.  Also better than rockford he2's.   
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic