icon

air space

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
n2sound 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: February 08, 2004 at 11:23 AM / IP Logged  
 does anyone know the air space for hollywood  15 in subs  model 21560d   thanks for the help     !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
n2sound
mobiletoys2002 
Gold - Posts: 1,050
Gold spacespace
Posted: February 08, 2004 at 11:37 AM / IP Logged  
try the website! sesarch online for hollywood i have never even heard of these subs.
n2sound 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 09, 2004 at 6:51 AM / IP Logged  

Hey mobiletoys2002 ,   I sorry you have never heard of hollywood sound labs ---  they have been making speakers  since the early 80's  they made them for rockford fosgate , sound stream , and many other so call top names , before they all swaped ownership  ... I have been installing for 20+ years and yes i went to there web site  I 'm not a dumb a**   the subs I'm speakin of  are  the excusion series subs  the model # is 21560d i would run these on my box  program but i don't have the small thee peimeters  i was wonder if anyone had used them and  what kind of enclosure they  used for them  I posted simple question hoping for a simple anwser   Yes i have owned a couple stores  not worth the hassle   I guess i will call there tech line direct . good luck  in your adventures  n2sound

n2sound
beyondamfm 
Copper - Posts: 105
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 09, 2004 at 1:48 PM / IP Logged  

Can we all just get along.air space -- posted image.

The Clear Bra Guy
KCs premiere paint protection guru
n2sound 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 09, 2004 at 4:41 PM / IP Logged  
 yes  we can get along ..... but  treat  people with respect ......... i been using fiberglass/hydro's/air shocks   for 15 years   any way  thought this sight was for help not just a chat box  
n2sound
HeathMac 
Copper - Posts: 46
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 10, 2004 at 1:03 AM / IP Logged  
why is that guy such a know it all  for anyway ?
Clean Install 
Silver - Posts: 446
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 10, 2004 at 1:19 AM / IP Logged  

LOL I was just reading this post and thought the same thing ????????????

air space -- posted image.

If we learn from each success and
each failure, then we can improve ourselves
n2sound 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 10, 2004 at 5:09 AM / IP Logged  

I don't consider myself a know it all  as you say   but , I have been in it for along time .... been there and done that  if  you know what i mean .....  i have built every kind of system there is   from 22 watt  cheater system  that was in the mid 140's ( late 80's )  to  150,000 watt system using batteries as the rail voltage in the amplifer .. those of you thats been around remember the  bread truck in daytona with 24 stroker 15" subs  thats it -- well I helped build that so yea i guess do know alot and for ya'll info  the tech dept is closed at hollywood sound labs this week .. have  a customer that wanted a box  without the specs you can't built the proper enclosure ... didn't mean to piss anyone off but  i guess i did sorry   just needed some specs to build an enclosure by  

n2sound
DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 13, 2004 at 11:32 AM / IP Logged  
Volume displacement is calculated by multiplying Cone Area (Sd) times maximum excursion (Xmax).  Total displacement including the basket and magnet structure varies depending on the loudspeaker and must be obtainedfrom the manufacturer, or measured using a volume displacement technique like filling a box with sand, placing the loudspeker into the box and measureing the volume of sand removed to clear the loudspeaker assembly.
Support the12volt.com
DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 13, 2004 at 11:51 AM / IP Logged  
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic