icon

Kicker CompVR CVR12-4 12

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
-jj- 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: February 21, 2004 at 2:28 PM / IP Logged  

I went to the store and exchanged Kenwood KAC-7201 (283$) for Kenwood Gold Series - PS-200 (new model costs aprox.(716$)..however I bought it just for 300$ since its the model of 2001 and the store had one left in the warehouse..this is considered to be one of the best 2channel amp for this price!!at

and i bought Infinity Kappa with 300rms (4ohms) for 122$...I already took the amp and sub to the guy who's going to make the box for the sub and install it all in my audi a4 sedan!!

although the amp has 300rms in bridged mode (4ohms) it can easily handle up to 400!!

Kenwood KAC-PS200

Max Power Output 2 Channel/4ohms: 200w x 2

Rated Power Output

2 Channel/4ohms:100w x 2 (20~20kHz, Less than 0,05% THD)

2 Channel/2ohms:150w x 2 (1kHz, Less than 0,3% THD)

Bridged/4ohms:300w x 1 (1kHz, Less than 0,3% THD)

2ohm Load Capability

Built in 18dB/oct Low Pass Filter (30~200Hz Variable)

Cooling Fan

This monday the sub box will be ready and tuesday everything will be installed. Today I bough DLS PS-6 front speakers with high intensity. Since I wont have an amplifier for the front speakers I needed some high intensinity speakers and these are just fine!!pair for 132$!!

Next week hopefully I will install them too and I will have my first audi a4 car audio instalation ready!!

I am just a rookie!!but for the beginning this will be alright for me!!

Thanks for the posts,

-JJ-

-jj- 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: February 21, 2004 at 2:50 PM / IP Logged  

by the way alot of people choose infinity instead of kicker!!since infinity is more all around sub with good low bass and nice versatile sound, however kickeri is simply SPL sub!!

the guy who is going to install my sub, has previously installed both of them however he preffered infinity!!

i wish i was living in us..since you everything for car audio is much more cheaper and there are trillions of brandnames available!!

somebody asked me about rockford fosgate..naaaaaah..we dont have no company distrubuting rockford fosgate!!my friend recently came back from states..he bough rockford fosgate ninth series head unit and he got US AMP-100HC..he said that it candle 800rms in bridged mode..and he paid like aprox 700$ for it!!thats crazy..by the way any comments on that US AMP are they any good?!

Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic