icon

VolfenHag Subs?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
BangBang 
Silver - Posts: 287
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 26, 2004 at 1:45 AM / IP Logged  
no? i shouldn't? right now i have sony 10" xplods i should stay with these instead of buying the volfenhags?
Csr 
Member - Posts: 26
Member spacespace
Posted: February 26, 2004 at 1:20 PM / IP Logged  
no, both are no good if the choice is between sony and volf then save your money and buy a decent sub
Imitation is the best form of praise.
BangBang 
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 26, 2004 at 4:42 PM / IP Logged  
wat is affordable i am willing to spend under $250 anything above that is stupid damn idoits paying so much for speakers lolz its just an opinion no offense u ballers out there that spend 15g'z on a system lolz $$$
jpranwez 
Member - Posts: 33
Member spacespace
Posted: February 26, 2004 at 5:00 PM / IP Logged  
I'm confused. The type r's are good subs for 200$ probably 250 with shipping. Suburb I didn't say manufacturer's warranty, I said warranty. So Bangbang why are you persstant in that your only choices are volfs and sony's. I did read your question and the rest of your posts and it seemed like money was your concern. So why buy crappy subs instead of good ones?
customsuburb 
Gold - Posts: 1,813
Gold spacespace
Posted: February 26, 2004 at 5:01 PM / IP Logged  

If you want volfenhag then buy it. I doubt they will be any better then the Sony Xplode subs, so you'll just be wasting your money probobly. Why not just buy some Alpine Type S or JL Audio W0 subs?

aggie altima 
Silver - Posts: 298
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 26, 2004 at 6:09 PM / IP Logged  
is sound quality at all important? or are you looking for cheap bass? from what i'm reading, it seems like you don't care at all about sound quality since you think spending over $250 is stupid. for 250, you can buy one 12" elemental design sub which will more than likely have more output than 2 12's of the brands which you are set on. if you are really set on cheap bass, then just get audiobahn. not only will you have bass, but you'll also get a whole lot of chrome.VolfenHag Subs? - Page 3 -- posted image.
Csr 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 26, 2004 at 8:14 PM / IP Logged  

lol

Kicker makes a decent sub just get 12compvr I can get you one shipped for (1)$175  or get an arc audio d2 sub

BangBang 
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 27, 2004 at 5:17 AM / IP Logged  
Csr wrote:

lol

Kicker makes a decent sub just get 12compvr I can get you one shipped for (1)$175  or get an arc audio d2 sub

1 kicker 12" compvr for $175 , wat i'm i going to do with 1 i need to, then its going to cost me $350 i could  probably get some rims or a body kit for my car, or get 1 ppi amp. lolz im not sure what to do. yes money is my concern sound quality is not important. my point of view for subs, is to produce bass or my favorite DISTORTION, any the interrior speakers and tweeters provide the sound. should should do it.

Ravendarat 
Platinum - Posts: 2,806
Platinum spacespace
Posted: February 27, 2004 at 8:33 AM / IP Logged  
Listen man, if you need two subs for under 250$ total you can still get some quality stuff. I personally hate JL but you can get a couple W0's for about 250 and the will sound far better and give you more output than the sonys will. I have never tried these other subs your talking about but I have not heard anything good from anyone about them. The sonys can sound good but you need to throw a whole wack of power at them and you arent willing to spend the money on an amp to do that, so I would go with the JL's and be happy.
Csr 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 27, 2004 at 8:19 PM / IP Logged  

then why dont you buy one or two more additional sony xplode 10 subs and put all 3 or 4 in your car

and you dont need two you think you need two

Page of 4

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic