icon

bass songs?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Thack79 
Silver - Posts: 526
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2004 at 7:30 AM / IP Logged  
Mase #17 is definately tight.  Mystical had one a couple years ago that drops. but my mind has drawn blank.
flatulatta 
Silver - Posts: 356
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2004 at 9:49 AM / IP Logged  

does anyone know how to mix there own music...?? if so how do you go about raisng the volume of the bass or lowering the freq of the bass??

stevdart 
Platinum - Posts: 5,816
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: April 02, 2004 at 1:32 PM / IP Logged  

I''ve never recorded a song yet where i've needed to raise the bass level, and I don't have the software anyway.  If you're using the computer and a simple program like Roxio (like I do), just audition every file before you burn to make sure they are at about the same sound level.

When you play it on your system, that's when the bass will come alive.

DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2004 at 1:45 PM / IP Logged  
If you really want to compose your own and you really want to encode some deep, subsonic bass, try Reason.  One of the best composition programs available.
Clean Install 
Silver - Posts: 446
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2004 at 8:53 PM / IP Logged  
Trick daddy is also great for bass, what do yall think about good o   Celly Celly- Tonight it goes down....?
If we learn from each success and
each failure, then we can improve ourselves
aggie altima 
Silver - Posts: 298
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2004 at 9:09 PM / IP Logged  
Celly Cel - It's goin down tonight
Is that the song you're talking about Clean Install? If that is the song, where you from?
Also, check out:
Daz Dillinger - My system
RBL Posse - Bounce To This
Sorry Customsuburb, these have words, but they do give your subs some good exercise.
Jon
Don't like rockford subs? Then don't look at my car =)
Clean Install 
Silver - Posts: 446
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2004 at 9:14 PM / IP Logged  

yeah thats it.....south dakota hahahaha burrrrrrrr...

how about miricale track 3- bounce (not sure of the name :-) )

If we learn from each success and
each failure, then we can improve ourselves
lensam69 
Copper - Posts: 63
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 11, 2004 at 11:52 PM / IP Logged  

Chemical  brothers - "Under the influence"

It will tear your car appart.

Also Lenny Kravitz - "Believe in me"

Rammstein

Prodigy

and go to neurodisc.com  They have some good music there.

Try to get your music from CD's, because mp3 encoders don't do a very good job in the really low frequencies.

haemphyst 
Platinum - Posts: 5,054
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 12, 2004 at 12:40 AM / IP Logged  
Peter Gabriel - Secret World Live - Shaking the Tree (Disc one, track 5... I believe) UNBEFREAKINGLEIVABLE!! Probably the best live recording I have ever heard in my life... Accurate, deep, tight, and EXCELLENTLY mixed wonderful vocals, as well. Alphaville - Life is King, on a couple of their releases... that has stuff to well below 20Hz... And I am in agreement with lensam69, as well... mp3 trashes anything below around 80Hz, in addition to all of your highs. Rammstein - Mutter, be careful! I love that one. GREAT music.
It all reminds me of something that Molière once said to Guy de Maupassant at a café in Vienna: "That's nice. You should write it down."
Ketel22 
Silver - Posts: 976
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 12, 2004 at 1:37 AM / IP Logged  
 i havent been able to read every post but has any body mentioned bone thugs & harmony or ramstein?
Quad L Handyman services
Page of 5

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic