icon

Audiobahn Intake Amps& Alum Series Woofer

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Elrockss 
Member - Posts: 27
Member spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2004 at 12:08 PM / IP Logged  
I am needing feedback from those installers/ audioheads that have used both the Audiobahn Intake(A T)Series Amps as well as the Audiobahn Alum.Series Woofers, Alum10Q,12Q,15Q.
I have a couple of clients that I am designing systems around this hardware being provided, and I am looking for some candid performance testimony, good or bad. I am not familiar with this line other than what I have seen from a distance at shows. It's a pretty line to look at, but looks and specs only show me a small part, and not necesssarily the real "truth". Thats where your help is needed.
Thanks for your input!Audiobahn Intake Amps& Alum Series Woofer -- posted image.
elrock-SS
superstreet786 
Silver - Posts: 339
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2004 at 6:34 PM / IP Logged  
theyre really good
---- 1996 Chevy S10 ----
1 Lightning Audio S2.600.2 Amp
2 Lightning Audio 12" Subs
1 Lightning Audio 1 Farad Cap
customsuburb 
Gold - Posts: 1,813
Gold spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2004 at 8:10 PM / IP Logged  

If you have read some previous posts on here about audiobahn equipment you will find out that it dosn't last long and is almost all looks and no performance. Their amps are ok but their power ratings are over rated and you can buy better stuff usually for what you would pay.

FullForce 
Copper - Posts: 103
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2004 at 10:58 PM / IP Logged  
their stuff last long
example, one of my customers has a 1300hc amp that has had all of the windows knocked out of it and its been rained on from this dude riding in the rain with windows down ... the amp looks like forty hell but still slams a pair of 15's
the 1300hc is rated at 1200 watts and we have tested it to over 1575 watts rms so yeah, its very underated
i am finding out that people on here have personal agenda's which is stupid on this board ... i will tell you if i have had problems with a product or if its been great .... people get on here and say that something is crap because its not what they have or its not what they sell or they screwed it up because they just dont know what thehell they are doing and then someone reads the crap and buys something else and possible missing out on a good product ... its easy to make up a story about something over the net, not saying this is happening but what i will do is always give my honest opinion everytime
FullForce 
Copper - Posts: 103
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2004 at 10:59 PM / IP Logged  
almost forgot, to be honest i have never installed or heard the intake amps
Elrockss 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 03, 2004 at 1:30 AM / IP Logged  
Just in case you are misplaced about which models I am asking about, here are a couple of pics.
Audiobahn Intake Amps& Alum Series Woofer -- posted image.[IMG]uploads/84_1_b.jpg[/IMG
elrock-SS
netboy 
Copper - Posts: 108
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 03, 2004 at 1:35 AM / IP Logged  
that looks pretty.
Memphis MC-1300
2 12" JLw6v2
Diamond audio M3 6x9
Diamond audio M3 5.25 components
Audio control Matrix
Carputer
Clean Install 
Silver - Posts: 446
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 03, 2004 at 1:35 AM / IP Logged  
wow, thats big, and looks good, (inverted that would look sweet), I have never heard them either
If we learn from each success and
each failure, then we can improve ourselves
Elrockss 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 03, 2004 at 1:36 AM / IP Logged  
Cone side viewAudiobahn Intake Amps& Alum Series Woofer -- posted image.
elrock-SS
Elrockss 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 03, 2004 at 1:43 AM / IP Logged  
And finally the amps. They all look the same in this particular line, with the "NACA-like" intake duct on top.Audiobahn Intake Amps& Alum Series Woofer -- posted image.Audiobahn Intake Amps& Alum Series Woofer -- posted image.
elrock-SS
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic