icon

Audiobahn Intake Amps& Alum Series Woofer

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
FullForce 
Copper - Posts: 103
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 03, 2004 at 11:06 AM / IP Logged  
now i have heard and installed the alum series subs .... i usually use them when someone wants to run 3 subssince their dual 6ohm coil ... i run 3 of them in parallel off a 1 ohm mono amp, usually the 1300hc
audiobahn10s 
Member - Posts: 16
Member spacespace
Posted: April 26, 2004 at 4:21 PM / IP Logged  

yo dude, i just got a 18002t to try out for 20 days or so, to push my aw1000x's i was using a profile 800sx california series that i picked up 2 years ago for $130, it is overrated at 600rmsx1, and the bahn is 800rmsx1 which is true power i guess, i hooked em up identical and the audiobahn did outdo the profile but not by much maybe 100 watts, id like to bench test em side by side but anyway it sounds loud though!

www.sounddomain.com/id/audiobahn10s

Ravendarat 
Platinum - Posts: 2,806
Platinum spacespace
Posted: April 26, 2004 at 4:43 PM / IP Logged  

I can understand your frusration FullForce. When people openly bash product that either you sell or use it kinda sucks. I think you saying people have personal agendas on here is mostly false though. Alot of people on here simply talk from personal experience and thats all they have to go on. I personally have never had much experience with Audiobahn, I do however have customers that have had it. The only conclusion I can draw from their experiences is that it is anything but bullet proof. I havent had anyone who has come in and said "Man I love this Audiobahn stuff, it rocks" All I hear is I blew up that Audiobahn "insert sub, amp,etc here" Again. Everything I have seen from them has not impressed me. Also before you say it must be install, thats the first thing I thought, but I personally went over two of the installs and they were all cosher so I have to believe that it was equipment failure. One of the two customers was a kid so you could make the argument that he abused the gear, mabye he did, mabye he didnt I dont know for sure. But when the soccer mom comes in with here caravan that I put a full video system in and she is on her second 4 channel amp and her 3rd mono block I have to start to question the equipment because this lady I do know and I damn sure know she isnt crusing down the street with the volume cranked. I also set up those amps, being the only ones I ever set up, so I know they were done right. So like I said, I can only draw my own conclusions but being as though you are one of the only peole I have heard who has fully supported the stuff, I gotta go with experiences closer to home and say that the stuff is under par.

double-secret reverse-osmosis speaker-cone-induced high-level interference distortion, Its a killer
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic