icon

How good are Panasonic Decks?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Pola_Trucos 
Member - Posts: 43
Member spacespace
Posted: April 12, 2004 at 7:19 PM / IP Logged  
I'm plannig to buy a panasonic MXE CQ-C5210U and need to know if this decks are worth it. Apreciate any advice.
Dont use ten words when 5 will do fine.
HumbleI 
Copper - Posts: 103
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 12, 2004 at 7:25 PM / IP Logged  
I would'nt go for panasonic, the accord I bought a year ago had one in it.. it was a piece of junk ... you'll be able to find that deck for like $165-180ish but I would go for something that is going to last longer like a pioneer... it also depends what your using it for? you hooking subs up or anything like that?? try the pioneer p7500 mp it has a slew of controls to doctor the sound however you want it and even if your not getting a huge system it'll make the best out of what you have...
Love-peace-guidance
word-SOUND&power
customsuburb 
Gold - Posts: 1,813
Gold spacespace
Posted: April 12, 2004 at 7:29 PM / IP Logged  

HumbleI wrote:
I would go for something that is going to last longer like a pioneer...

Lol, how about an eclipse deck that will last forever. Just j/k, if you want alot of features for not alot of money the pioneer is a good choice, if you want excellent sound quality then go with an eclipse, or..... you could go with an alpine deck includes some good features and dosn't sound that bad either.

Pola_Trucos 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 12, 2004 at 8:15 PM / IP Logged  
ok thank you very much then.
Pola_Trucos 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 12, 2004 at 8:19 PM / IP Logged  
What pioneer model you suggest me??? I'm running 2 solobarics l7 12s and a jbl 1200.1 amp
forbidden 
Platinum - Posts: 5,352
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 12, 2004 at 8:34 PM / IP Logged  
You really need to consider the Eclipse.... Panasonic and Pioneer are pretty much neck and neck, it comes down to who makes the nicer looking cd player in your opinion.
Top Secret, I can tell you but then my wife will kill me.
Pola_Trucos 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 12, 2004 at 8:51 PM / IP Logged  
There is a problem forbidden. I live in Puerto Rico and I have never seen a Eclipse HU in my life only on the net. In the other hand I had own a Alpine Hu and did the job back in that time. I'm running on a budget too so. What would be my best bang for the buck. No more than 250 bucks!!!
customsuburb 
Gold - Posts: 1,813
Gold spacespace
Posted: April 12, 2004 at 8:55 PM / IP Logged  

The Eclipse CD3424 or 3414 would be a good choice.

forbidden 
Platinum - Posts: 5,352
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 12, 2004 at 9:02 PM / IP Logged  
Sorry dude, I totally missed that. If you cannot find one from a local authorized dealer, send Bberman1 a PM and ask him to find one for you from an authorized dealer. Had you been in Canada I could have shipped you one, as you are not though, the warranty would not be valid. Puerto Rico is part of the US (I think, what do we Canucks know) and as such if this is the case, having one sent to you from an authorized dealer in the US, you will have full warranty. If you do not want this worthwhile hassle, the Panasonic you originally asked about is a fine cd player.
Top Secret, I can tell you but then my wife will kill me.
Pola_Trucos 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 12, 2004 at 9:12 PM / IP Logged  
ok i think i'll take my chance with the panasonic deck. Thank you all folks!!!
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic