icon

Too many ideas, interested?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
cmh 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: April 27, 2004 at 11:53 AM / IP Logged  
Hi, I am a craftsman and a top notch audio engineer and I have a problem...
I have too many great IDEAS. I love designing and building custom enclosures and other install items people love like custom video interfaces, cameras putting things in places that look as custom as can be but still holding on to stock qualities etc. I am just bored of trying to make side money in crappy install bays arround here (las Vegas) where I intall more head units and alarms then custom jobs (YUCK) and would love to help all of you! I will plan out any enclosure and will email you the plans on a perfect box using my awesome programs, and even show you how it will sound prior to you even actually buying the drivers, all I need is the make and model and theil small numbers. All this is due to all of the posts from people trying to get the most out of as little money possible. I can help, and I love doing it too. If interested PM me and lets get started.... Also where are all of the great install pictures at?
raydawg357 
Silver - Posts: 769
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 27, 2004 at 12:19 PM / IP Logged  

Cool, I'll keep you in mind.  you can find alot of install pics at www.sounddomain.com.

Do it right the first time
kickerstang 
Copper - Posts: 180
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 27, 2004 at 12:49 PM / IP Logged  
yeah, ok, mr. audio engineer
what!?!?! you want some??
Ravendarat 
Platinum - Posts: 2,806
Platinum spacespace
Posted: April 27, 2004 at 1:15 PM / IP Logged  
Did I catch a hint of sarcasim there. I hope not since the guy is just trying to lend a hand to people that need it.
double-secret reverse-osmosis speaker-cone-induced high-level interference distortion, Its a killer
kickerstang 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 27, 2004 at 4:17 PM / IP Logged  
can't get anything past you huh??
Ravendarat 
Platinum spacespace
Posted: April 27, 2004 at 4:18 PM / IP Logged  
Mabye I just dont get it, I thought we wanted people like cmh on the board so that people that need help can get it.
double-secret reverse-osmosis speaker-cone-induced high-level interference distortion, Its a killer
forbidden 
Platinum - Posts: 5,352
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 27, 2004 at 4:20 PM / IP Logged  
I agree, if he is who he claims to be, he would be a valued addition to the site, provided it is not for profit or a portion of the profit can be forwarded to the site. At one point in time for example, forbidden also was a newbie on this site, this did not mean that I could not offer my services to the site.
Top Secret, I can tell you but then my wife will kill me.
kickerstang 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 27, 2004 at 4:26 PM / IP Logged  
but did you also build yourself up to be the best top notch audio engineer and have the best ideas around, why not say, hey i'm an audio engineer and i got some ideas someone might be interested in, instead of being c**ky and arrogant
Ravendarat 
Platinum spacespace
Posted: April 27, 2004 at 4:29 PM / IP Logged  
I didnt think that he was trying to be a c**ky arrogant p***k, I just think he is confident in his abbilities. It is sometimes hard to figure out how someone is comming accross when all you can do is read what they write. I could be wrong and he may be a c**ky p***k but I doubt it.
icu400 
Copper - Posts: 123
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 27, 2004 at 4:47 PM / IP Logged  
alrighty, i have a challenge for you
figure out how to build 2 custom enclosures for my 1995 ford explorer. I need 2 stealthboxes, 1 for the right side of the trunk beneath the trim (where the storage box is) and 1 for overtop of the wheel cavity on the left side of the trunk. The drivers in each are: Sony XS-L101P5
if you could help me out for that, i would give you props forever!
thanks, and good luck!
Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic