icon

Too many ideas, interested?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
HumbleI 
Copper - Posts: 103
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 30, 2004 at 8:07 AM / IP Logged  
I dont think this guys bsing... why would he ?? what motive would he have to be like.. " uhh hey guys whats up im an engineer and I want to help you" if he coudlnt back it up?? everyones gotta start somewhere, just cuz it may be his firt few posts on this sight doesnt mean he hasnt been helping people in REALITY for over how many years?? stop with the negative vibes!! ..... Time to go, in the middle of class!!
Love-peace-guidance
word-SOUND&power
stevdart 
Platinum - Posts: 5,816
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: April 30, 2004 at 9:33 AM / IP Logged  

cmh, your post sounded like a pitch for paid services to me and obviously some others, and I'll point out why it came across like that:  "I am just bored of trying to make side money in crappy install bays arround here...and would love to help all of you!"  And then, "If interested PM me and lets get started....".  That, if it were an advertisement for services, would be in violation of forum rules, as I understand them.

That's why you got the negative feedback to your post.  Sometimes just wording can make an impression on the reader, when it is not your intention at all.  I,for one, would also love to see you express some of your ideas in posts on this forum.  There is no doubt you can contribute much more than I can.

Ravendarat 
Platinum - Posts: 2,806
Platinum spacespace
Posted: April 30, 2004 at 10:02 AM / IP Logged  
Well I can see how people could get the idea that you were trying to make money on the side. I gotta point out that since you never actually said "I will help for money" I asumed you just wanted to contribute but I had to check it myself a ouple times just to make sure. Mording is everything when you arent talking face to face to someone. I have gotten into a couple situations on here because of my wording where I pissed people off because my wording was a little off. I got it all cleared up in the end except for one and that wasnt due to lack of trying it was due to someone being closeminded. So I guess thats lesson one on the forum. Watch what you say or be ready to explain yourself.
double-secret reverse-osmosis speaker-cone-induced high-level interference distortion, Its a killer
kickerstang 
Copper - Posts: 180
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 30, 2004 at 1:13 PM / IP Logged  
well you know what happens when you assume....you make an "ass" of "u" and "me"
what!?!?! you want some??
stevdart 
Platinum - Posts: 5,816
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: April 30, 2004 at 9:54 PM / IP Logged  

...and because there are kickerstangs in this world,

I'd 've said preeee-sume!

Build the box so that it performs well in the worst case scenario and, in return, it will reward you at all times.
cmh 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: April 30, 2004 at 11:44 PM / IP Logged  
See now, yall seem to know where I am going with this, and it is positive. I am sick of wasting my talents in a shady install bay where the company gets props for my work and charges way too much money I never see. So that is why we should all get together and do it all for free minus material or product costs. My money comes from my profession in life , not from typing in help advise wit all you! BTW, QUOTE- "Mording is everything when you arent talking face to face to someone." Ravendarat, you crack me up!!! MORDING, and ARENT just too funny in that sentance. I gotta feel like Jerry McGuire with all this in that it was a meaningless post that turned into a mission statement! So.... Whos comming with me? Ha Ha Ha
I got a killer work loat for the past and next week so if it takes a few days to see any replies sorry, and as I get a few days off in a row I will do some sort of picture galery!
Page of 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic