the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

530t?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
the12volt 
Administrator - Posts: 3,955
Administrator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 06, 2002 at 11:11 AM / IP Logged  
cpgoose 
Gold - Posts: 1,098
Gold spacespace
Posted: September 06, 2002 at 11:22 AM / IP Logged  

I don't get it, when you paste an images link with ".jpg.orig.jpg", it doesn't display when you click it....but if you copy/paste, you get the larger picture.

If you enter the link with just ".jpg", it shows the smaller picture (which is tough to see).

the12volt 
Administrator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 06, 2002 at 11:39 AM / IP Logged  

Hi cpgoose, the original link you posted errors (then redirects to this page: http://www.imagestation.com/images/sorry.gif) . Is that image (with the .jpg.orig.jpg) on a password protected area of that site? Or do you have to log into a specific area before viewing it?

cpgoose 
Gold spacespace
Posted: September 06, 2002 at 11:45 AM / IP Logged  

Well, it's in a photoalbum in my imagestation account.  I think you can post the album,and the people can go look at your pictures....that are the same size as the above.  When you click on the image, though, you get the larger version.

the12volt 
Posted: September 06, 2002 at 12:35 PM / IP Logged  

Seems like that site requires a cookie to be set on the user's machine or a session variable in order for that particular link to work correctly.

kinginst 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: September 19, 2002 at 6:09 PM / IP Logged  
Anyone know where I can get install guides and customer guide for 530t? Directed's web site dosent seem to have it.
cpgoose 
Gold spacespace
Posted: September 20, 2002 at 7:14 AM / IP Logged  
I thought I could find it on DEI's site, but couldn't so....I called DEI (1-800-876-0800), and they were able to fax me one 530t? - Page 3 - Last Post -- posted image. (even though I'm not an authorized seller/installer of DEI...I thought that would have been a problem, but it wasn't.)
cpgoose 
Gold spacespace
Posted: September 25, 2002 at 7:53 PM / IP Logged  

Can someone help me troubleshoot here? I'm installing in a '92 Integra. I've heard Hondas are tricky, so maybe that's my problem. I have a 2 door with 2 switches on the driver's door (1 for the driver's window and 1 for the pass's window)...then 1 switch on the pass's door for their window.

What I did was connect the motor#1 and switch#1 wires to the driver's window switch in the driver's door, and the motor#2 and switch#2 wires to the pass's switch in the pass's door. This didn't work, and the 20amp fuse in the fuse panel kept blowing, which would stop the door switches from working.

So, I connected the motor#1 and switch#1 wires to the  driver's switch wires, and the motor#2 and switch#2  wires to the driver's switch wires for the pass's door... all in the driver's door. This still didn't work very well. Switches still kind of blew up. It would roll up the windows on arm, sort of. WHen you rolled them down while the car was armed, only the driver's window worked. When you disarmed the car, then only the pass's window would work via remote. Then when you arm, they both rolled up.

Can someone just tell me if this is the correct path for the wires. I'm trying to have 1-touch on all 3 switches, but that didn't happen. Is my Acura just different?

cpgoose 
Gold spacespace
Posted: September 26, 2002 at 10:34 AM / IP Logged  

Agh, one more question...if someone could help....

Why do the 550esp directions say that you have to turn off the anti-grind circuitry if you install this module?  What do these two things have to do with each other?  Could this have been what was blowing the fuse ?

cpgoose 
Gold spacespace
Posted: September 27, 2002 at 6:15 AM / IP Logged  
WAHOO! I finally figured it out.  It turns out that I had just used the blue / YELLOW and blue/green wires in the passenger door.  But then I realized those wires were just coming from the cabin...the actual wires I needed were blue/red and blue/white...the ones (the only ones) going from the switch to the motor.  Now it works like a charm.  The only thing it doesn't do is roll up the windows when the alarm goes off.  Is it even supposed to do that?
Page of 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic