icon

problem with Eclipse CD 8454?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
One_Evil_Necro 
Copper - Posts: 115
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 12, 2004 at 12:51 PM / IP Logged  

I have my entire CD collection ripped onto my computer, I rarely if ever listen to the origional CD's outside of my home..  I have copies of almost every one of the CD's and burn new ones depending on what I feel like listening too... anyhow it seems that every CD that I burn sounds great the first time I play it on this deck UNLESS it has more than 15-16 tracks on it,, in which case those songs and the ones after become extremely laced with static.  Once this happens all the rest of the tracks do this as well. 

I also noticed that once this happens, the track tags that once appeared on the HU are no longer appearing.  I can take this CD and play it and have it sound fine in my home theatre, as well as have it sound fine on my roomates HU  <Eclipse 5444>. 

Not sure what is going on here, but perhaps someone has some suggestion or similar experience?

Thanks,

~Jay

ss586 
Member - Posts: 30
Member spacespace
Posted: June 12, 2004 at 1:10 PM / IP Logged  
No experience with it doing that, but there is a good chance it could just be a bad unit from the factory(whch is very rare for Eclipse) but still possible. I would maybe see about taking it back to where you purchased it at and see if they could swap it out with another one.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic