icon

wiring diagram for sigma m30 alarm

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
manny1 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: September 08, 2002 at 7:36 PM / IP Logged  

i have a sigma m30 alarm i need to find wiring diagram for it so that i can find the wires for accesory on when i switch alarm on for a period of time and to find door lock outputs please can you help me

the sound doctor
cva2000uk 
Copper - Posts: 60
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 10, 2002 at 6:02 AM / IP Logged  
If i remember right the neg out acces wire is brownand the door locking wires are green and black,but dont quote me on that
"you wont like me, when i get angry" .
the12volt 
Administrator - Posts: 3,955
Administrator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 12, 2002 at 4:28 PM / IP Logged  
Message by manny1 on September 12, 2002 at 4:12 PM
please could someone help me. i need the diagram to find out the wires for an output to power the accssesory for a period of time so that i can close my windows when alarm is activated because no power is fed to them until i turn the key please help me

the sound doctor

Message by the12volt on September 12, 2002 at 5:24 PM - forum administrator- forum moderator
You won't need to power the accessory lead to roll up your windows if you use a window module. The module will supply power to the window motor(s) that you tie into and can be activated by a door lock output from the alarm or a (-) armed output (ie: starter kill output)..
Message by manny1 on September 12, 2002 at 4:33 PM
i need a relay output to stay on for about 15-20 after triggering my alarm so that i can close my windows please can anyone help me diagrams please

the sound doctor

Message by the12volt on September 12, 2002 at 5:12 PM - forum administrator- forum moderator
Are you using a window module to close your windows or are you trying to use relays instead? If you're using a window module, you can use the door lock output from the alarm or even the (-) armed output to trigger the module. If you're attempting to use relays that stay on for a predetermined amount of time, the best advice I can give you is simply don't do it.

Message by manny1 on September 08, 2002 at 8:42 PM
please could you help me I need wiring diagrams for my window circuit and my door locks also wire identification specifiyed

the sound doctor

Message by cpgoose on September 09, 2002 at 7:11 AM
https://www.the12volt.com/installbay/detail.asp?info=alarm&year=1999&make=Honda&model=Accord&ID=17962&type=Alarm

the12volt 
Administrator - Posts: 3,955
Administrator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 12, 2002 at 5:08 PM / IP Logged  
Hi manny1, in the future, please include as much information as you did in your previous 4 posts together in one post under one topic. This will help us to help you more efficiently....

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic