From a Man's Stand Point

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
slicksam 
Copper - Posts: 291
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 04, 2004 at 8:10 PM / IP Logged  

hey dbdraggirl,

you are very popular around here......39 responds and 952 views......wonder what the 952 men..(oops) i mean views are all about? You or the sound system?.........LOL

Take care

Slicksam

mj239air 
Copper - Posts: 153
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 05, 2004 at 8:56 PM / IP Logged  
hey dbdraggirl what ever happened to the pics you were going to post? we are all anxiously waiting to see the results!!! oh and of course we all want to see the woman behind all the work as well!!
Maxst 
Silver - Posts: 866
Silver spacespace
Posted: August 05, 2004 at 10:05 PM / IP Logged  
I haven't talked with her online in awhile...so i have no clue whats goin on...im interested in a nice shot with the lady and her system at her side.
I need quality equipment, feel free to donate.
Mad Scientists 
Silver - Posts: 380
Silver spacespace
Posted: August 08, 2004 at 5:58 PM / IP Logged  

WRT females..

from motor age magazine.. one of the writers..

"Despite changing times, despite the fact that the number of cylinders and the average horsepower may have changed, these kids love their cars and trucks every bit as much as we loved ours, and we should be out there looking for them, actively recruiting them into the industry that keeps those cars and trucks running at peak performance.

It took more than a month for all this to register, and I’m not sure it would have registered even then if I hadn’t taken my “new” Lincoln out to see just what it would do. Rocketing down the freeway at speeds I would be embarrassed to share with you, I noticed one of these little “tuners” right alongside me. The faster I went, the faster she went – until four extra cylinders and exponentially more horsepower took the contest out of her reach. After we smiled and waved each other off I started to think about whether she had worked on that little car herself.

If she hadn’t, I wondered why we weren’t working on it. And if she had, I wondered what I have to do to interest her in coming to work for me.

She had the passion. I have the opportunity. And, nowhere is it written that if Mr. Toad rides again he has to ride alone."

http://www.motorage.com/motorage/article/articleDetail.jsp?id=85600

Thoughts?

Jim

Page of 5

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic