icon

keyless entry on 2004 Celica GT

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
sherwin991 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: July 01, 2004 at 4:30 PM / IP Logged  

Hello everyone,  I need to install a Bulldog Keyless Entry system on my shiny new 04 Celica Gt.  The Bulldog website lists a wiring schematic, but I was wondering, since this car is offered with a dealer installed Toyota k/e system, is there perhaps a DIN plug located somewhere in the vehicle, so that instead of splicing wires on my steering column wiring harness, I could simply clip the wires at the DIN plug?  Thank you for any help you can offer.  PS - I realize that I could take the car to a Pro, but there would be no fun in that.......

jfk51502003 
Copper - Posts: 221
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 01, 2004 at 5:12 PM / IP Logged  
DIRECTWIRE™ WIRING INFORMATION - TOYOTA / CELICA / 2004 / Security
[PRINT THIS PAGE]
12voltsBLACK/ red and white + ignition harness
StarterBLACK/ white + ignition harness
IgnitionBLACK/ orange + ignition harness
Notes: When doing remote start, this wire must be isolated from the keyswitch with the ignition relay. See DirectFax document 1077 for wiring information.
Power Lockbrown - passenger kick or BCM
Notes: The BCM (Body Control Module) is located just to the right side of the radio. Remove the radio to access.
Power Unlockyellow/black - passenger kick or BCM
Notes: The BCM (Body Control Module) is located just to the right side of the radio. Remove the radio to access.
Lock Motorblue/white 5widriver kick or BCM
Unlock Motorblue 5widriver kick or BCM
Disarm Defeatblue/red 5wipassenger kick or BCM
Parking Lights+use negative wire
Parking Lights-lt. green - steering column
Hazards
Turn Signal(L)
Turn Signal(R)
Door TriggerRED / white - driver kick panel
Notes: To avoid dome light delay, use RED / yellow at the driver door pin for the driver door and red at the passenger door pin for the passenger door. Isolate each door trigger with diodes.
Dome Supervisionuse door trigger
Trunk/Hatch Pinlt. green - trunk light or BCM
Hood Pin
Trunk/Hatch Release
Power Sliding DoorN/A
Factory Alarm Armarms with lock
Factory Alarm Disarmdisarms with unlock
Disarm No Unlock
TachometerBROWN / white ac rear of instrument cluster
Horn Triggerblue/black - steering column or BCM
Memory Seat 1
Memory Seat 2
Memory Seat 3
keyless entry on 2004 Celica GT -- posted image.
Immobilizer Bypass Module:Required: NoType: N/APart #: N/A
Notes: N/A
This wiring information is being provided free of charge on an "as is" basis, without any representation or warranty. It is your responsibility to verify any circuit before interfacing with it using a digital multimeter.
Directed electronics, Inc. assumes no responsibility with regards to the accuracy or currency of this information. Proper installation in every case is and remains the responsibility of the installer. DEI assumes no liability or responsibility resulting from improper installation, even in reliance upon this information.
sherwin991 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: July 02, 2004 at 10:53 PM / IP Logged  
Thanks very much jfk51502003!  I guess this means there is no magic DIN plug solution.  However, given the excellent info above, I should be ok.  Again, much appreciated.
jfk51502003 
Copper - Posts: 221
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 03, 2004 at 9:58 AM / IP Logged  
anytime...!

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic