icon

Underbody Lights

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
matrixlu 
Member - Posts: 17
Member spacespace
Posted: November 10, 2004 at 11:01 PM / IP Logged  

Streetglow and Plasmaglow are well known dealers of LEDs.  It is said that LEDs cast a brighter light then regular neons, but many people buy them on the fact that the colors can be alternated with a turn of a knob.

Ravendarat 
Platinum - Posts: 2,806
Platinum spacespace
Posted: November 11, 2004 at 1:20 AM / IP Logged  
Actually Varad Makes the top rated LED underbody kits which are quite bright and have a very low current consumption. They also use square LEDS where as the other guys use round ones. Square gives a more uniform look with a lot less blochyness ( I dont think that is a word but its all I got right now)
double-secret reverse-osmosis speaker-cone-induced high-level interference distortion, Its a killer
Oznium 
Member - Posts: 24
Member spacespace
Posted: November 14, 2004 at 9:17 PM / IP Logged  
Ravendarat wrote:
Actually Varad Makes the top rated LED underbody kits
I have to disagree. Yes Varad makes nice kits, but I do not think they make the BEST.
Have you seen the Iceled UFO Kit?
Ravendarat 
Platinum spacespace
Posted: November 14, 2004 at 10:38 PM / IP Logged  
I did not say they are the best, I said top rated because the couple times I have seen lists they were at the top. Those lists take into account not only quality but reliability and cost. The varad kits are about half the price of the UFO kit so I am guessing that while the ufo is a superior kit, its not worth twice the money. I do however have limited experience with underbody kits like this and have never used the UFO kit so I am just making somewhat informed comments and dont want anyone to take what I say for Gosspil or anything
double-secret reverse-osmosis speaker-cone-induced high-level interference distortion, Its a killer
Oznium 
Member - Posts: 24
Member spacespace
Posted: November 14, 2004 at 10:43 PM / IP Logged  
Do you remember where you saw these rating lists? I'd like to see one.
Ravendarat 
Platinum spacespace
Posted: November 15, 2004 at 10:30 PM / IP Logged  
One was in a Mag from last month, Ill track it down and the other one, which was more in depth was online and Ill see if I can track it down again, I came by it by accident
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic