icon

clifford rsx 3.5 help

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Heatw 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: September 28, 2004 at 7:47 PM / IP Logged  
well, this is my frist time trying to install this perticular alarm and i'm stuped on onew thing.. everything seems to be working like it chirps, it will trigger when i open doors etc and due to shock.. but the icons on the remote don't change, even when i press lock is says unlocked even thogh the alrm is now active? what didn't i do?
Javelin3o4 
Copper - Posts: 239
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 28, 2004 at 11:55 PM / IP Logged  
is this a new alarm install or did you swap the brain from an older DEI alarm? I had a Matrix 2 alarm system and swapped just the brains with my 3.5 and had the same issue, the problem was the antenna cable, even though they look the same the older style one wont work, replaced the cable and it worked.
Heatw 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: October 06, 2004 at 8:58 PM / IP Logged  
nope this was a new install.. but semms checking the antenna is in order.. but it does properly recive and execute commands issued by the remote.. but i don't get any status updates on the remote. like if i press lock the car arms and it's functional it just doesn't change to locked on the remote. it's like the remote isn't getting the infromation or it's jsut ignoring it

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic