icon

JL Stealthbox

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Exped03 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: September 30, 2004 at 1:06 PM / IP Logged  

I have heard that these are decent boxes.  I used to be in the industry for about 8 years and have always liked JL's stuff.  Just wondering if anyone else has one in an 03 Expedition and there experience with it.  Plus I cannot for the life of me find a place that sells them online and has a price listed so if anyone knows cost/retail/a place to buy on line that would be helpful also.

Many thanks to all those who rear/reply :)

ctravis 
Member - Posts: 31
Member spacespace
Posted: October 01, 2004 at 1:33 PM / IP Logged  
Stealth boxes ROCK!   I havn't heard one that I didn't like, and I've heard quite a few of them.  The one for the 03 Expedition has a suggested retail of $500. Comes with a 10w3v2 sub.
heavilymedicate 
Silver - Posts: 328
Silver spacespace
Posted: October 01, 2004 at 6:38 PM / IP Logged  
JL does not have any authorized dealers online.  If you buy online you will get no warranty.  Go to JL's webiste and find a authorized dealer in your area.  The quality of JL Audio stealthbox's are second to none.  I have heard many imitators, but these things are designed to perform, not just add a cheap bass sound (as I feel the MTX 6000 series "stealth" boxes did).
Exped03 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: October 01, 2004 at 9:11 PM / IP Logged  

Thanks for the replies guys, I think Im sold on it hehe.  Guess that is why I couldnt find a price online.  Local place here wants $550 for one though :/  But I will probably just bite the bullet. 

Thanks again, Ill post after install and tell ya how it goes!

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic